Match Preview: Udinese 3-0 Sassuolo Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Udinese – Sassuolo betting tips for today, January 12, 2020
Football: ITALY: Serie A – Round 19
Kick-off: 12:30 Udinese – Sassuolo
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:0 WON!!!
- A chance to win three Serie A (SA) games in a row for the first time this season beckons for Udinese, but they are up against history as they are winless in the last five SA home H2Hs (D2, L3). Having won two-thirds of their season points here (14 of 21) will be a welcome sign, although they won’t want to delay their scoring – 35.71% of their SA goals (five of 14) have arrived in the final ten minutes.
- Understandably, only four of Udinese’s 18 SA games saw them lead at half-time. That said, half of those fixtures saw Udinese go into the break level, with six games witnessing a goalless first half.
- Goals have been a constant feature for Sassuolo, who have scored in seven of their nine SA road trips. Six of those nine games featured one side scoring exactly two goals, but only five witnessed over 2.5 total match goals. Pertinently, three of the four winners in those aforementioned six matches were leading at half-time.
- In fact the winner has led at the break in eight of Sassuolo’s 14 matches (excluding draws) this season. However, it’s worth noting that Sassuolo have been slow starters away from home, and are yet to score in the first 20 minutes, whilst seven of their 11 scored goals have come after half-time.
- Players to watch: Kevin Lasagna has been Udinese’s last scorer with each of his three SA strikes, while Francesco Caputo (SAS) has done the same in five of the six SA games he scored in.
- Stat attack: Udinese and Sassuolo have conceded 11 penalties between them this SA season, but have earned none so far.
- Three of Sassuolo’s last four SA games that ended with a winner finished via a 2-1 scoreline.
- Only three clubs have picked up more yellow cards than Sassuolo’s 52 this SA season.