Match Preview: Blackpool 0-2 Reading Prediction and Betting Tips | FA Cup
Blackpool – Reading betting tips for today, January 14, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: FA Cup – 1/32-finals
Kick-off: 20:45 Blackpool – Reading
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:2 WON!!!
- A 2-2 draw after Blackpool conceded an equaliser twice forced this replay, but also saw the hosts record a third consecutive game where both teams scored, and a sixth straight game without a win (D3, L3). With the opening goal scored within the first half-hour in four of those matches, early action could be on the cards here.
- The hosts have been all or nothing at home recently, and haven’t seen a draw in their last nine games at Bloomfield Road (W6, L3). Furthermore, their previous three FA Cup home games have seen the teams separated by at least two goals by full-time (W2, L1).
- In contrasting form, Reading travel here on an eight-game unbeaten run (W4, D4), and are now five in a row unbeaten on the road (W3, D2). The ‘Royals’ will be wary though, as all three away cup games they’ve played this season involved them conceding the opening goal (twice by the 30th minute), albeit they scored in all three too.
- Furthermore, the visitors travel here winless in their last six FA Cup away matches (D3, L3), failing to score in four. The Championship side do enter this game as slight favourites though, but if they win don’t expect an emphatic result – five of Reading’s last six FA Cup away victories came via a one-goal margin.
- Players to watch: Armand Gnanduillet scored last time out, but also missed a penalty – four of his last five goals for Blackpool arrived after half-time. Meanwhile, Reading’s John Swift has netted the opener in the last three games he’s found the net.
- Stat attack: Three of Blackpool’s last four home defeats involved a goalless first half.
- Four of Reading’s last six games witnessed a goal in the 15 minutes immediately following half-time.
- The home side on the day is unbeaten in the last 12 H2Hs (W9, D3).
Match Preview: Leicester - West Ham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Aston Villa 2-1 Watford Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: West Brom 0-1 Stoke Prediction and Betting Tips | Championship
Match Preview: Venlo 1-1 PSV Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie