Match Preview: Zwolle 3-3 Utrecht Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Zwolle – Utrecht betting tips for today, January 17, 2020
Football: NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 19
Kick-off: 20:00 Zwolle – Utrecht
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:3 WON!!!
- Conceding 2+ goals in eight of their last ten home league games, PEC Zwolle won just one of their last five competitive matches prior to the break, whilst losing to nil in three. Moreover, all defeats in the aforementioned sequence also came after a lost first half.
- Both halves are often goal-fuelled affairs here, with none of Zwolle’s eight home league games seeing a goalless first half, whilst six saw over 1.5 goals in total (alongside 2.5 second-half goals per-match on average). In turn, this stadium boasts a league-high return of 4.63 total goals per-match.
- Perhaps fittingly, nearly two-thirds (21) of FC Utrecht’s 33 scored league goals have come after half-time. The final 15 minutes is often a particularly strong period for Utrecht, and they are averaging a goal every other game between the 76th-90th+ minute period.
- Utrecht recorded three consecutive away victories in all competitions prior to the break, and seek their first league victory here since 2015 (D3, L1 since). The visitors often justify ‘favourites’ status away from home though, losing just one of five away league games in which they have been the bookmakers’ favourites this term (W3, D1, L1).
- Players to watch: Zwolle’s Mike van Duinen has been involved with five goals in 13 career appearances vs Utrecht (four goals, one assist), including a stoppage-time brace in this fixture last term.
- The Eredivisie’s top dribbler (with 108 dribbles completed in 2019) and Utrecht’s top-scorer, Gyrano Kerk (six goals), scored a second-half goal in Utrecht’s most recent away league victory.
- Stat attack: There have been three red cards shown across the last three H2Hs, though none have gone to Zwolle.
- Only three Eredivisie sides have received less yellow cards than Utrecht’s 24 (1.33 per-match on average).
- FC Utrecht have won over half of the prior H2H top-flight league encounters (W20, D11, L8).
Match Preview: Ath Bilbao - Cadiz CF Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Match Preview: Benevento 2-5 Inter Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Match Preview: Real Sociedad 0-1 Valencia Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Match Preview: Fulham 0-3 Aston Villa Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League