Match Preview: Leicester 4-1 West Ham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Leicester – West Ham betting tips for today, January 22, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 24
Kick-off: 20:30 Leicester – West Ham
Tip: Home Win
Match Result: 4:1 WON!!!
- Back-to-back home defeats marks a decline in form for Leicester City, and essentially their title race hopes, after the ‘Foxes’ had only lost one of their 15 Premier League (PL) home games prior (W11, D3, L1). Moreover, six conceded goals across those two defeats (four after half-time) is as many as they shipped across the 13 PL home games before.
- If nothing else, Leicester are a well-disciplined bunch – they are one of four sides yet to see red this PL season, and have received a league-low 22 yellow cards (0.96 per match average). Notably, the opposition on the day has received more yellows than Leicester in four of their last five competitive home games.
- Evening hoodoo? West Ham United are winless in post-7pm PL kick-offs since a 2-1 victory over Southampton back in December 2018 (D1, L5). Moreover, the ‘Hammers’ failed to score across all six of those matches.
- Should West Ham open the scoring, as they have done in 13 of their 22 PL matches (59.10% overall/ 54.55% away), it may not last – the visitors have won just three of the previous nine league matches in which they struck first (W3, D3, L3).
- Players to watch: Failure to score here would see Leicester’s Jamie Vardy (17 PL goals) endure his longest goal-drought since a five-game run between October/November 2018.
- Issa Diop is the latest West Ham player to open the scoring before they ended up drawing – the defender has been shown a yellow card in six of his last 11 appearances.
- Stat attack: Four of Leicester’s seven home league victories this term saw a 2+ goal margin.
- Visiting manager David Moyes has lost just one of seven H2Hs with Leicester (W3, D3, L1) – four of the last five produced under 2.5 goals.
- Two-thirds of West Ham’s scored away league goals have come after half-time.
Match Preview: Al Ittihad - Enppi Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Waalwijk 1-1 Willem II Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Middlesbrough 0-1 Birmingham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Sporting 1-1 Rio Ave Prediction and Betting Tips | Primeira Liga