Match Preview: Utrecht 4-0 Den Haag Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Utrecht – Den Haag betting tips for today, January 24, 2020
Football: NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 20
Kick-off: 20:00 Utrecht – Den Haag
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 4:0 WON!!!
- FC Utrecht have lost two of their last four home games vs bottom-half opposition, including rock-bottom Waalwijk (W2, L2). Yet, with five of Utrecht manager John van den Brom’s last seven H2Hs vs Den Haag seeing his side on the day win ‘to-nil’ (W6, L1), there is still potentially some room for hope amongst home fans.
- A significant majority (14) of Utrecht’s 19 home league goals have been scored beyond half-time, and the final 15 minutes of play stands out particularly as their strongest period. Seven of those goals came beyond the 75th minute (36.84%) and they are yet to concede in that interval.
- Whatever happens here, shared spoils seem unlikely, especially with ADO Den Haag yet to draw away from home (W2, L7). Cards seem very likely though, as only two sides have received more overall cards than Den Haag (36 yellow, three red – 2.05 cards per-match on average).
- Leading a team that has trailed at both half-time/full-time in five of their last seven away league games, visiting manager Alan Pardew won his first game in charge last time out. However, he has fallen to defeat in the opening away game in four of his last five reigns (W1, L4), three of which saw a 2+ goal margin.
- Players to watch: Super-sub Issah Abass has scored from the bench in two of his last three Utrecht appearances, whilst also receiving two yellow cards.
- A John Goosens penalty remains Den Haag’s only goal in the last 444 minutes of away football (all competitions).
- Stat attack: Nine of Utrecht’s last 11 league games have seen over 2.5 total goals (3.36 average).
- All of Utrecht’s home victories have seen a 2+ goal margin. whilst the same can be said about five of Den Haag’s seven away defeats.
- Den Haag have received 11 yellows (one second yellow) across their last three away league games.
Match Preview: Fulham - Aston Villa Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Sheffield Utd 0-1 Leeds Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Brighton 2-3 Manchester Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Twente 3-1 Groningen Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie