Match Preview: Spal 1-3 Bologna Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Spal – Bologna betting tips for today, January 25, 2020
Football: ITALY: Serie A – Round 21
Kick-off: 15:00 Spal – Bologna
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:3 WON!!!
- With two wins in their last four Serie A (SA) matches, including a shock victory at Atalanta (2-1) on Monday, Spal have good momentum here. Yet, despite netting exactly twice in both those wins, the hosts remain the league’s lowest scorers, with an average of only 0.7 goals per-match (14).
- Spal have still won just twice at home so far this SA season (D2, L5), netting only eight goals and finishing with a blank in three of their last four league outings here (D1, L3). The ‘Biancazzurri‘ have also conceded the opening goal in 66.67% of their SA home matches.
- Bologna recently extended their winless league run to three games, after only managing a draw against Verona last time out (1-1). It was also their third SA match in a row to produce under 2.5 goals scored, though the previous 11 saw at least three.
- The visitors have lost five of their last seven SA away matches, conceding first in 71.43% (five of seven). Additionally, five of their last seven league trips have seen both teams score, with Bologna netting six of nine goals in those matches after the break. Four of them arrived inside the last 30 minutes of play.
- Players to watch: Spal goalkeeper Etrit Berisha has made the most saves in the league (95), while forward Andrea Petagna accounts for 50% of his team’s 14 league goals.
- Meanwhile, Bologna’s Riccardo Orsolini has scored four of his five SA goals beyond the 60th minute.
- Stat attack: A joint-league low (three) of Spal’s home matches have witnessed over 2.5 goals scored.
- Thirteen of Bologna’s last 14 SA matches have featured both teams scoring.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in only one of the last five H2Hs.
Match Preview: Paraguay - Bolivia Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: Scotland 0-2 Czech Republic Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: England 1-0 Croatia Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: Wales 1-1 Switzerland Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020