Match Preview: Atletico Madrid 0-0 Leganes Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Atletico Madrid – Leganes betting tips for today, January 26, 2020
Football: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 21
Kick-off: 12:00 Atletico Madrid – Leganes
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:0 LOST
- Atlético Madrid’s loss at Eibar last game halted an unbeaten league streak at four games (W3, D1). All of the wins contained over 1.5 total match goals, but saw at least one half produce no goals. On that topic, Atlético have also won each of the last three La Liga (LL) games to see them score first.
- The ‘Rojiblancos’ are on an immense run of just one loss in 17 home league games, including four wins in their last five. The last three of those wins each saw Atlético score exactly twice in one half.
- Leganés are also reflecting on defeat after a four-game unbeaten LL run (W2, D2), but they remain winless in away league games this term (D4, L5). The last four of those losses yielded a scoring blank, with the two ending in defeat by a margin of over 1.5 goals seeing them lose the second half 2-0 via goals beyond the hour mark.
- The visitors are goalless across three prior LL away H2Hs (GF 0, GA 7), losing the second half 1-0 on two occasions. Two-thirds of those three fruitless trips also saw them lose both halves by the same exact scoreline.
- Players to watch: Álvaro Morata has scored a second-half goal in each of Atlético’s last four home league wins by a 2+ goal margin.
- Guido Carrillo remains the last Leganés player to score in a top-flight H2H. Each of his last four LL goals has come beyond the hour mark.
- Stat attack: Atlético have conceded no second-half goals at all in their last seven home league wins, while Leganés have a league-low two second-half away goals this campaign.
- Atlético’s last six LL home wins to yield a 2+ goal margin have each seen them win the second half ‘to-nil’.
- Five of those above games yielded a 2-0 scoreline, 60% of which saw them win both halves.
Match Preview: Plzen - Sonderjyske Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League - Qualification
Match Preview: Piacenza 1-2 Teramo Prediction and Betting Tips | Coppa Italia
Match Preview: Shrewsbury 3-0 Newcastle Utd U21 Prediction and Betting Tips | EFL Trophy
Match Preview: Aston Villa 1-0 Sheffield Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League