Match Preview: West Ham 0-2 Liverpool Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
West Ham – Liverpool betting tips for today, January 29, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 18
Kick-off: 20:45 West Ham – Liverpool
Tip: Away Win
Match Result: 0:2 WON!!!
- West Ham managed a point in this fixture last season (1-1), but other than that, there are few signs of pending success here. Troublingly for them, David Moyes’ men have taken just one of the last possible 15 points against Liverpool, while conceding four goals in four of the last five H2Hs.
- Furthermore, the ‘Hammers’ have won just two of their last nine in the league (W2, D1, L6). Worryingly for them, they have conceded 3.67 goals on average per-match against Liverpool’s current peers in the top three this season, and 2.0 goals across their last six league home matches overall.
- Liverpool, meanwhile, kept their now 14-match winning streak in the Premier League (PL) going last round. It was the 12th straight league match where they scored the first goal, with the ‘Reds’ scoring 11 goals within the first 30 minutes across those. They have also been ahead at half-time in 78.26% of their league matches this season.
- The ‘Reds’ have also kept a clean sheet in seven of their last eight PL matches, conceding a league low of 0.65 goals per match so far. Away from home, that number drops to 0.55 goals per match. Four of the six league goals they’ve conceded away from home this season have been struck in the second half.
- Players to watch: Mark Noble (WHU) has three goals in his last four PL matches, with two coming from the penalty spot. Meanwhile, Liverpool’s Roberto Firmino has scored ALL of his eight league goals to date this season away from home.
- Stat attack: From seven losing half time positions in the league this season, West Ham have recovered zero points.
- Seven of the last nine league H2Hs held here have featured both teams scoring, averaging 3.78 total goals.
- Almost half (45.45%) of Liverpool’s away league matches have been won precisely by a 2-1 scoreline.
Match Preview: Plzen - Sonderjyske Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League - Qualification
Match Preview: Piacenza 1-2 Teramo Prediction and Betting Tips | Coppa Italia
Match Preview: Shrewsbury 3-0 Newcastle Utd U21 Prediction and Betting Tips | EFL Trophy
Match Preview: Aston Villa 1-0 Sheffield Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League