Match Preview: Juventus 3-0 Fiorentina Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Juventus – Fiorentina betting tips for today, February 2, 2020
Football: ITALY: Serie A – Round 22
Kick-off: 12:30 Juventus – Fiorentina
Tip: Home Win
Match Result: 3:0 WON!!!
- Despite scoring at least once in their last 18 Serie A (SA) matches, Juventus lost to Napoli last time out (2-1), for what was just their second league defeat this season (W16, D3, L2). The ‘Bianconeri’ will try to return to winning ways here knowing they have won four of the last five H2Hs, registering four clean sheets in the process (D1).
- Juventus have won nine of their ten SA home matches (D1), scoring at least twice in nine, whilst half (12) of their 24 scored goals have arrived in the final 15 minutes of both halves. Nine SA home matches have also seen the hosts open the scoring, albeit they have been leading at half-time on only four occasions here (HT: W4, D6).
- Fiorentina’s last home match (0-0) saw ‘La Viola‘ go unbeaten in four SA matches (W2, D2). They registered a clean sheet in three of those games, and the one goal they conceded came in second-half injury-time.
- The visitors have found the net in 80% of their ten away league matches (W3, D3, L4), opening the scoring in four. Yet, with seven of Fiorentina’s road trips seeing both teams score, a third away clean sheet looks unlikely.
- Players to watch: Cristiano Ronaldo (JUV) has scored in eight consecutive league matches (12 goals across those games). Five of his eight home goals during that run came after half-time.
- Dušan Vlahovič (FIO) has scored all four of his SA goals in the final 30 minutes of play, with three arriving on the road.
- Stat attack: Seven of Juve’s last eight SA matches have seen both teams score.
- Fiorentina have seen a league-high 12.4 corners per SA away fixture this term.
- Juventus have found the net in both halves in 70% of their SA home matches.
Match Preview: Ath Bilbao - Cadiz CF Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Match Preview: Benevento 2-5 Inter Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Match Preview: Real Sociedad 0-1 Valencia Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Match Preview: Fulham 0-3 Aston Villa Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League