Match Preview: Brest 1-1 Bordeaux Prediction and Betting Tips | Ligue 1
Brest – Bordeaux betting tips for today, February 5, 2020
Football: FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 23
Kick-off: 19:00 Brest – Bordeaux
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:1 WON!!!
- Several weeks after securing their first home victory over Bordeaux in nearly 30 years (in all competitions) via a cup victory, Stade Brest will be pursuing consecutive Ligue 1 (L1) victories at home for just the second occasion in 2019/20. Meanwhile, they will also be looking to snap a run of four league matches (W2, L2) without a clean sheet.
- Brest have been involved in a range of entertaining and high scoring affairs, with six of their last eight league games producing over 2.5 total goals and four even seeing the home side on the day score two goals before the half-time break.
- Bordeaux, meanwhile, have witnessed two total first-half goals just twice in their last 15 league fixtures, with both teams finding the back of the net in just two of their last seven L1 matches (which includes three 0-0 results at the break).
- They do, however, enjoy the fourth-best win/draw rate (60%) as a travelling outsider after 22 weeks (W3, D3, L4). With the team to record the first goal going on to win just five of their 11 L1 matches on the road (D3, L3), there may be a twist in this encounter.
- Players to watch: Samuel Grandsir has scored Brest’s first goal of the game in both meetings with Bordeaux (in all competitions) this season.
- Jimmy Briand opened the scoring in Bordeaux’s 2-2 home draw with Brest and has since done so in two of his last three L1 starts.
- Stat attack: Referee Willy Delajod has awarded a penalty in four of his last six L1 appearances.
- Brest’s average of 1.36 yellow cards per L1 home game is amongst the lowest in the division.
- Bordeaux remain one of just two clubs yet to have a single player sent-off after 22 rounds.
Match Preview: Plzen - Sonderjyske Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League - Qualification
Match Preview: Piacenza 1-2 Teramo Prediction and Betting Tips | Coppa Italia
Match Preview: Shrewsbury 3-0 Newcastle Utd U21 Prediction and Betting Tips | EFL Trophy
Match Preview: Aston Villa 1-0 Sheffield Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League