Match Preview: Heracles 2-0 Sittard Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Heracles – Sittard betting tips for today, February 7, 2020
Football: NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 22
Kick-off: 20:00 Heracles – Sittard
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:0 LOST
- A third consecutive league defeat for Heracles Almelo last time out means the hosts have now picked up just eight of the last 30 available points (W2, D2, L6) and currently possess a league-worst six-game winless run (D2, L4). Each of their last three defeats were settled by a single-goal margin, whilst none were level at half-time (HT: W1, L2).
- The draw looks highly unlikely, as Heracles have not drawn any home league game in which they began as betting favourites since the start of last season (W13, L4 – for a 76.47% win rate). Moreover, four of their five home league victories recorded so far this term saw them score at least four goals.
- Conversely, Fortuna Sittard are yet to win as betting outsiders away from home this term, and have won only two such games since the start of 2018/19 (W2, D5, L19) registering a paltry 7.69% win-rate therein. They are one of just two sides yet to register an away league victory this term.
- Furthermore, Sittard are currently averaging more conceded away league goals than any other side (3.1 per-match). Additionally, no side has dropped more points from leading half-time away positions than Sittard (FT: D1, L2). Moreover, four of their seven away league defeats produced a 4+ goal margin.
- Players to watch: Involved in 51.52% of their league goals (12 goals, five assists) this season, Heracles’ Cyriel Dessers seeks his first goal of 2020 after scoring their last goal of 2019.
- Meanwhile, Vitalie Damașcan has scored Sittard’s only two away league goals since October 2019 (524 minutes of play).
- Stat attack: Heracles have scored 2+ goals in six of their last seven home league games.
- Nearly three-quarters (74.19%) of Sittard’s conceded away league goals to-date have come after half-time.
- With 41 yellow and two red cards, Sittard are one of five sides averaging 2+ cards per-match (2.05).
Match Preview: Real Sociedad - Valencia Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Match Preview: Fulham 0-3 Aston Villa Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Sheffield Utd 0-1 Leeds Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Brighton 2-3 Manchester Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League