Match Preview: West Brom 2-2 Nottingham Prediction and Betting Tips | Championship
West Brom – Nottingham betting tips for today, February 15, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 33
Kick-off: 13:30 West Brom – Nottingham
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:2 WON!!!
- Scoring two goals-per-game in a three-game Championship winning run including two wins ‘to nil’, league-leaders West Bromwich Albion (WBA) appear to be over a mini-rut. The Championship’s highest scorers thus far (averaging 1.78 goals-per-game), the ‘Baggies’ are also the division’s strongest closers having scored 15 goals (seven against) from the 76th minute till full-time.
- Overcoming a four-game winless run last time out at The Hawthorns, 46.67% of WBA’s home league matches have produced +3.5 goals. But they’ve claimed the joint-third fewest points of the league over five games at home, and only scored first in two of such games for the eighth time here this season.
- Having scored first in two more league games overall than their hosts (NOT: 56.25% of 32), Nottingham Forest travel here having lost just two of their last ten league matches (W6, D2). Both of those were single-goal margin defeats as were seven of their eight Championship losses this campaign.
- Losing 2-1 last time away, Forest haven’t lost consecutive Championship away games since April 2018/19. That result also meant that only two of their away league games this season (W7, D6, L3) saw the teams separated by more than a goal.
- Players to watch: Look away Forest fans, WBA’s seven-goal Matt Phillips has equalised and scored the winner in his last two H2H appearances.
- Amid some injury concerns, Joe Lolley could be important for Forest having scored seven goals this season; half of his last four goals came as first goalscorer.
- Stat attack: Forest are unbeaten in three trips here (W2, D1).
- Their last four competitive H2Hs saw both teams score with over 9.5 corners (total).
- Five of WBA’s last six home games produced three or more yellow cards.
- Forest have scored nine Championship away goals from the 76th minute till full-time.
Match Preview: Ararat Yerevan - Slask Wroclaw Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa Conference League
Match Preview: K. Almaty 2-1 FK Crvena Zvezda Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League
Match Preview: Alashkert 0-1 Sheriff Tiraspol Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League
Match Preview: Inter Turku 0-1 HIFK Prediction and Betting Tips | Veikkausliiga