Match Preview: AC Milan 1-0 Torino Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
AC Milan – Torino betting tips for today, February 17, 2020
Football: ITALY: Serie A – Round 24
Kick-off: 20:45 AC Milan – Torino
Tip: Home Win
Match Result: 1:0 WON!!!
- The previous Serie A (SA) round saw AC Milan lose 4-2 to Internazionale despite possessing a two-goal half-time lead. Thursday’s cup draw against Juventus (1-1) made it four competitive games without a win (D3, L1 – 90 mins), despite the home side opening the scoring in three.
- Four of Milan’s last five home SA matches have been draws (W1, D4), with the ‘Rossoneri’ scoring just 1.00 goal here on average this league season (W3, D5, L3). The drought might continue, as the last two SA H2Hs held here saw the home side fail to score.
- On a run of four straight SA defeats which saw them score twice but concede a whopping 16 (4.00 per game), Torino are on a downward spiral. Indeed, those 16 goals account for 38.10% of their total conceded this season (42), whilst a notable nine of those arrived beyond the 60th minute (56.25%).
- The visitors have opened the scoring in six of their 11 away league matches (W4, D1, L6), leading at the break four times. Yet, whilst seven of those matches saw over 2.5 goals (W2, D1, L4), both teams have found the net just in four of Torino’s SA away fixtures.
- Players to watch: Ante Rebič (MIL) has been his team’s first goal-scorer in all four competitive matches where he has found the net.
- Torino defender Bremer has scored all of his three competitive goals this season on the road, with two of them arriving in the last H2H.
- Stat attack: Only four of Milan’s 11 home league matches have produced over 2.5 goals.
- Three of Milan’s last four competitive matches saw exactly one goal scored after the 90th minute.
- There has been at least one goal scored beyond the 60th minute in Torino’s last eight competitive road trips.
- Torino have conceded a joint-league high of 8.00 corners per away league game.