Match Preview: Manchester City 2-0 West Ham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Manchester City – West Ham betting tips for today, February 19, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 26
Kick-off: 20:30 Manchester City – West Ham
Tip: HT/FT – 1/1
Match Result: 2:0(1:0) WON!!!
- A 2-0 defeat last time out gave Manchester City a second consecutive loss in all competitions – the first time that’s happened since December 2018. West Ham United should be welcome opponents though, considering that the Premier League (PL) champions have won eight consecutive H2Hs against them, doing so despite a -2 handicap in five.
- Man City have also lost just once across their last eight PL home games (W6, D1, L1), although both teams scored in six. The division’s second-highest scorers at home (2.58 goals on average) have, however, failed to score before half-time in 58.33% of their PL home games (HT: W5, D4, L3).
- That’s a feeling West Ham know well, as they’ve scored before half-time in just 25% of their PL road trips (HT: W1, D7, L4), and only one team has scored fewer first-half away league goals than their three so far. In fact, it could be game over by the break, as all four of the PL road trips West Ham trailed at half-time, they went on to lose.
- Furthermore, with four losses from West Ham’s last five PL away games, and four of their six PL away defeats this season coming by at least a two-goal margin, fans will likely be travelling north more in hope than expectation.
- Players to watch: Sergio Agüero (MCI) has scored his last four PL goals after the 70th minute, and netted in two straight H2Hs – once after the 70th minute. Meanwhile, Sébastien Haller (WHU) has scored the opener in three of the last four PL games he’s found the net.
- Stat attack: Man City have conceded the opener in half of their PL home games (W3, D1, L2 when doing so).
- West Ham have conceded a penalty in their last three PL matches against current top-five sides, and the last two H2Hs.
- Four of Man City’s last six competitive victories saw both teams score.
Match Preview: Al Ittihad - Enppi Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Waalwijk 1-1 Willem II Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Middlesbrough 0-1 Birmingham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Sporting 1-1 Rio Ave Prediction and Betting Tips | Primeira Liga