Match Preview: Nice 2-2 Brest Prediction and Betting Tips | Ligue 1
Nice – Brest betting tips for today, February 21, 2020
Football: FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 26
Kick-off: 19:00 Nice – Brest
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:2 LOST
- Nice were on a great seven-game unbeaten Ligue 1 (L1) home run (W5, D2), before finally losing here in their last home match. They’ve struggled here defensively though, registering just two clean sheets across their 13 home league fixtures this campaign.
- Encouragingly though, ‘Les Aiglons’ approach this match with the league’s third-best attacking home record, after scoring 1.85 goals per home fixture. Unsurprisingly then, the hosts have seen over 2.5 goals in 69.23% of their L1 home matches, and 84.62% have featured both teams scoring.
- Visitors Stade Brestois 29 travel here after winning just one of their last seven L1 away matches (W1, D1, L5), whilst failing to score in four of their last five. Furthermore, they possess the division’s fifth-worst defensive away record after conceding an average of 1.92 goals per road trip.
- ‘Les Brestois’ often start on the back foot, as evidenced by the fact that 47.83% of the L1 away goals they’ve conceded this season arrived in the opening half-hour. As a result, they have been behind at half-time in seven of their 12 L1 road trips this term (HT: W2, D3, L7).
- Players to watch: Kasper Dolberg has been Nice’s first scorer in six of the seven league games in which he’s found the net. Meanwhile, Irvin Cardona (BRE) has scored five of his six L1 goals this season beyond the hour mark.
- Stat attack: Nice have found the net in their last 16 L1 games at the Allianz Riviera.
- The opener was scored within 30 minutes in four of Brest’s last five away league games.
- Referee Jeremie Pignard’s average of 0.10 penalties awarded per game is one of the lowest of all L1 officials.