Match Preview: Osasuna 0-3 Granada CF Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Osasuna – Granada CF betting tips for today, February 23, 2020
Football: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 25
Kick-off: 12:00 Osasuna – Granada CF
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:3 WON!!!
- Yet to suffer consecutive La Liga (LL) defeats at home this season, Osasuna are expected to bounce back when hosting a visiting Granada side suffering from eight consecutive league defeats on the road.
- Despite opening the scoring on just four occasions at home this LL season, that is not of the utmost concern for Osasuna. Indeed, they have a fairly impressive W2, D1, L2 record when conceding the first goal of the game at home.
- Osasuna have hosted some high-scoring encounters against top-half opposition, with both teams scoring in all seven of their LL home games against clubs in the top ten (after 24 rounds), for an average of four total goals per-game.
- Granada have failed to score in their last six LL matches on the road. Their defence has been consistently leaky across both halves, with six of their eight consecutive away losses accompanied by half-time deficits.
- Furthermore, four of those eight losses saw Granada concede in both halves, with a -5 away goal difference all LL season after the 75th minute seeing them fail to cover the +1.5 goal handicap in six of the eight straight away defeats.
- Players to watch: Rubén García (OSA) scored the only goal of this corresponding fixture in the 2018/19 Segunda División, and also opened the scoring in Osasuna’s second-last match at home.
- Due an away goal? Carlos Fernández (GRA) is in rich scoring form, but he has not found the back of the net in an away league match since September.
- Stat attack: Osasuna are conceding just 3.08 corners per LL game at home – the second-fewest in the league.
- Granada have received as many if not more yellow cards than their opposition in seven of their last eight LL matches.
- The home side on the day has won just three (25%) of 12 matches officiated by José María Sánchez Martínez this LL season.