Match Preview: Huddersfield 2-1 Bristol City Prediction and Betting Tips | Championship
Huddersfield – Bristol City betting tips for today, February 25, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 35
Kick-off: 20:45 Huddersfield – Bristol City
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:1 WON!!!
- Huddersfield Town have managed just two wins across their previous nine Championship matches (W2, D2, L5), with their defence proving their biggest concern. They kept just one clean sheet in that run, and conceded 2+ goals in five of the fixtures.
- Loitering near the bottom of the table, a big contributor to the Terriers’ woes this season has been their slow starts to matches. They have scored just one league goal in the opening 15 minutes of any of their 34 league fixtures, and led at half-time in just 4 of those matches.
- Bristol City will want to get back to winning ways after just one win in their previous four Championship matches (W1, L3). They conceded 2+ goals in three of those games and also conceded at least once after the 75th minute in three of those matches too. This has been an ongoing problem for the ‘Robins’ with 32.65% of their league goals coming in this period.
- Lee Johnson’s side will be boosted by the fact that they have won five of their previous six competitive H2H matches with Huddersfield (W5, L1). Notably, in two of those five matches, they won both halves.
- Players to watch: Steve Mounie has been in fine form for Huddersfield, scoring four goals across his previous six matches. Three of those goals came after the 60th minute.
- Bristol City’s Famara Diedhiou has two goals across his previous four Championship away matches.
- Stat attack: Only two sides have a lower goal-per-game average than Huddersfield’s 1.15.
- Huddersfield have conceded 2+ goals in six of their nine matches vs sides in the current top seven.
- Bristol City are yet to score an away league goal inside the opening 15 minutes this season.
- Six of the previous seven H2H competitive meetings have seen over 2.5 match goals.