Match Preview: Blackburn 0-0 Stoke Prediction and Betting Tips | Championship
Blackburn – Stoke betting tips for today, February 26, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 35
Kick-off: 20:45 Blackburn – Stoke
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:0 LOST
- Blackburn Rovers were quick off the mark yet again during their 2-2 draw with Brentford, and no Championship side has scored more league goals (12) in the first 15 minutes than ‘Rovers’ this term. Furthermore, that last game saw them net at least twice for a third consecutive fixture (W2, D1).
- At home, Blackburn have found the net in 82.35% of their Championship games, and scored the opener in 58.82% of their home league matches. They’ve only trailed at half-time once as hosts this Championship campaign, and seldom waste a half-time lead here (W5, D1). Additionally, Blackburn are unbeaten in 86.67% of home league games in which they started as favourites.
- Stoke City’s 2-0 win over Cardiff was the third game from their last four in which they scored at least twice (W2, L2). On a run of seven league games without a draw (W4, L3), five of those saw the opener netted by the 30th minute.
- The ‘Potters’ have lost their last two away league matches, conceding four goals in both, and sit 19th in the away league table (W4, D1, L11). Notably, they have conceded in 87.50% of their Championship road trips this term.
- Players to watch: Five of the last six Championship games Adam Armstrong has scored in saw him register Blackburn’s first goal.
- The last four league goals Tyrese Campbell has scored for Stoke came away from home – only one arrived before the 30th minute.
- Stat attack: Blackburn lead the Championship H2H (W2, L1), although the away side on the day has won all three encounters with all three featuring a goal inside 30 minutes.
- No side has conceded more Championship goals (16) from the 61st to 75th minute than Stoke this season.
- These teams have similar yellow card counts in the league, with Blackburn receiving an average of 1.5 per game to Stoke’s 1.4.
Match Preview: Sparta Rotterdam - Twente Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: AZ Alkmaar 0-1 Utrecht Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Zwolle 2-2 Heracles Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Belenenses 2-0 Tondela Prediction and Betting Tips | Primeira Liga