Match Preview: Eibar 3-0 Levante Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Eibar – Levante betting tips for today, February 29, 2020
Football: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 26
Kick-off: 13:00 Eibar – Levante
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:0 WON!!!
- Two teams that experienced La Liga’s (LL) ultimate highs and lows last weekend meet in this clash, as Eibar attempt to bounce back from a 5-0 thrashing at Barcelona – their largest ever top-flight defeat – as they take on a Levante side that beat giants Real Madrid 1-0.
- Unbeaten in three LL home games (W2, D1), Eibar’s last eight matches that produced a winner here saw the team that scored first go on to win (W4, L4). A first-half goal would be beneficial then, however, Eibar have netted before half-time in just three home league games this term (HT: W2, D6, L3).
- They have, however, scored before half-time in two of their previous four LL home H2Hs (W1, D3), but with Levante keeping a first-half clean sheet in 61.53% of their LL away games (HT: W3, D6, L4), that looks unlikely to happen again here. That said, no team has lost more LL games on the road than Levante (W3, L10).
- The visitors have lost their last four LL away games, conceding twice in each defeat, and three coming via a 2-1 scoreline. Furthemore, Levante have won just one of the 21 LL away games in which they conceded the opener since the beginning of the 2018/19 season (W1, D3, L17).
- Players to watch: Fabián Orellana (EIB) has been the game’s final scorer in four of the six LL games he’s netted in this term.
- Roger Martí has been Levante’s first goalscorer in six of the seven LL games he’s found the net this season.
- Stat attack: Eibar have won only three of the six LL home games that they’ve started as favourites this season (W3, D1, L2).
- Levante are yet to record a clean sheet on the road this league campaign.
- There’s been an average of 1.44 first-half goals across the previous nine top-flight H2Hs.