Match Preview: Sevilla 3-2 Osasuna Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Sevilla – Osasuna betting tips for today, March 1, 2020
Football: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 26
Kick-off: 13:00 Eibar – Levante
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:2 WON!!!
- FC Sevilla’s 3-0 win over Getafe snapped a three-match La Liga (LL) winless streak (D2, L1) in which they failed to keep a clean sheet. It also made it three league games in a row to feature over 2.5 goals and extended their remarkable run of scoring at least once in 17 consecutive LL fixtures.
- Now unbeaten in four league games at home (W1, D3), Sevilla have drawn their last two, scoring after the 75th minute in both. In fact, they have netted six of their 16 home LL goals after that point – vitally so, given they have claimed a half-time lead in just 16.67% of those games.
- Osasuna have won one of their last four league matches, losing the other three by at least two goals, and picked up just eight points in their last eight games (W2, D2, L4). What’s more, they have conceded first in 60% of LL fixtures this term.
- Scorers of a league-low one away LL goal before the break, Osasuna are yet to score in both halves on the road. Furthermore, none of their 12 away league games have featured over 1.5 first-half goals. More encouragingly, they have won both LL away games in which they scored first and have kept three clean sheets on the road.
- Players to watch: Sevilla’s Lucas Ocampos has scored three goals across four LL matches, his last five strikes in the league being his side’s first of the game.
- Three of Pervis Estupiñán’s four LL assists for Osasuna this term have come away from home.
- Stat attack: Sevilla lead the LL H2H (W32, D19, L22) and are unbeaten in the last five encounters (W4, D1).
- The last four H2H meetings saw at least one goal before half-time.
- Osasuna have led at half-time in just three of their 25 LL games this term, the second-worst record in the division.