Match Preview: Hajduk Split 0-2 Dinamo Zagreb Prediction and Betting Tips | 1. HNL
Hajduk Split – Dinamo Zagreb betting tips for today, March 4, 2020
Football: CROATIA: 1. HNL – Round 25
Kick-off: 19:00 Hajduk Split – Dinamo Zagreb
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:2 WON!!!
- It’s second versus first in Croatia’s ‘Eternal Derby’, as Hajduk Split face fierce foes Dinamo Zagreb. Expect a tight encounter considering only one of the last ten derbies saw these rivals separated by more than 1.5 goals at full-time, and a fiery one too – there’s been four red cards across the last four H2Hs.
- Hajduk enter this game after winning 15 of their last 16 home league matches, winning ten despite a -1 handicap, and ten with a clean sheet. Most of their home league games this season have seen strong starts too, with nine of Hajduk’s 11 top-flight home wins seeing them lead at half-time.
- Whilst Dinamo have won an impressive 19 of their 24 top-flight matches this season (W19, D2, L3), leading at half-time in 12 of those wins, all three losses have come on the road (W7, D1, L3). The latest of those was in their previous road trip, a 1-0 defeat that now means their last six competitive away losses have come ‘to nil’.
- Three of those defeats came in their last five away games, and the team that has scored first has now won Dinamo’s last seven competitive road trips. That’s also been the case in the last seven H2Hs held here that saw a winner.
- Players to watch: Mijo Caktaš netted a brace in Hajduk’s last home match – four of his last five league goals have now come after half-time.
- Dinamo’s top league scorer Mislav Oršić (12 goals) netted last time out – he’s scored the second goal of the game in three of the last four matches he’s got on the scoresheet.
- Stat attack: There’s been four red cards across Hajduk’s last five home league matches.
- Dinamo are yet to trail at half-time in any league game this season (HT: W12, D12).
- Dinamo lead the all-time H2H (W95, D57, L69), and have won five of the last eight meetings (W5, D2, L1).
Match Preview: Paraguay - Bolivia Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: Scotland 0-2 Czech Republic Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: England 1-0 Croatia Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: Wales 1-1 Switzerland Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020