Paderborn – FC Koln betting tips for today, March 6, 2020
Football: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 25
Kick-off: 20:00 Paderborn – FC Koln
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:2 WON!!!
- Paderborn have failed to score in all three previous top-flight H2Hs versus Cologne (D2, L1), yet whilst they enter this clash winless in their last five Bundesliga games (D1, L4), they did score in four of those matches as well as 79.17% of their league fixtures this season.
- At home, the hosts have lost their last three league games here, albeit both teams scored in all three. Paderborn were trailing at half-time in all three defeats, just as they have done in eight of their nine home league losses this term, whilst only their two home wins saw them lead at the break.
- Cologne have won seven of their last nine league games (L2), with five wins coming ‘to nil’, whilst they also won both halves in the last three victories. In fact, each of their last six games produced over 2.5 goals, as well as goals in both halves.
- The visitors enter this clash on the back of a 5-0 away win, making it two victories from their last three top-flight road trips (L1). Notably, both wins involved at least one half where Cologne netted at least two goals.
- Player to watch: Dennis Srbeny scored Paderborn’s last home league goal. His three Bundesliga goals this term have arrived from the 40th to the 55th minute.
- Mark Uth has scored three goals in five league games for Cologne. All three goals came beyond the 60th minute.
- Stat attack: The opener has been netted by the 30th minute in ten of Paderborn’s 12 home league games. Five of those games saw 2+ goals within that time period.
- Only three of the 24 halves of Bundesliga football played here this season saw no goals.
- Cologne’s last six league games produced only two halves with under 1.5 goals.
- Cologne have failed to score in just three of their 11 away league games.
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips: