Match Preview: Osasuna 1-0 Espanyol Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Osasuna – Espanyol betting tips for today, March 8, 2020
Football: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 27
Kick-off: 12:00 Osasuna – Espanyol
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: LOST
- Four losses from their last five La Liga (LL) matches has Osasuna creeping towards the relegation zone, although two of those defeats came against top-four clubs. Osasuna have been synonymous with slow starts though, scoring first in a league-low six of 26 LL games. By extension, Osasuna have been leading at half-time in just three LL matches.
- Furthermore, Osasuna have failed to score a first-half goal in 19 LL games, including six of their last eight. Nonetheless, more than a third of their league matches (9/26) have produced over 3.5 goals – with only Barcelona involved in more such games. That said, Osasuna have drawn ten of their 26 LL games this season.
- Similarly, Espanyol have drawn five of their last ten league games (W2, D5, L3), but have secured 25% of their league points (5/20) from their last four matches. Each of Espanyol’s four LL wins have come by a single-goal margin, but the visitors will be wary of trailing at the break considering they have lost 90% of their matches when doing so (FT: D1, L9).
- Espanyol’s defensive struggles on the road are well documented after they conceded exactly twice in five of their last six LL away matches. They’ve also lost six of their previous eight LL away games, three ‘to nil’.
- Players to watch: Roberto Torres has scored his last four LL goals via penalties, three as Osasuna’s last strike. Meanwhile, Raúl de Tomás has been Espanyol’s last scorer with each of his four LL goals.
- Stat attack: Osasuna have scored nearly a fifth of their LL goals (six of 33) via penalties.
- Espanyol have retrieved points in six of the 13 LL away games in which they started as an outsider (W3, D3, L7).
- Espanyol have dropped points in 70% of the LL matches in which they scored the opener (W3, D3, L4).
Match Preview: Ath Bilbao - Cadiz CF Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Match Preview: Benevento 2-5 Inter Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Match Preview: Real Sociedad 0-1 Valencia Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Match Preview: Fulham 0-3 Aston Villa Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League