Match Preview: Sassuolo 3-0 Brescia Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Sassuolo – Brescia betting tips for today, March 9, 2020
Football: ITALY: Serie A – Round 26
Kick-off: 18:30 Sassuolo – Brescia
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:0 WON!!!
- Equidistant from the top-six and bottom-three ahead of this weekend, Sassuolo’s four-match Serie A (SA) unbeaten run (W3, D1) ground to a halt in the last round. Including that 1-0 defeat, Sassuolo have seen eight of their 11 league losses come via a single-goal margin, while five of their last seven SA matches not to end in a draw also saw the same scenario.
- Nevertheless, Sassuolo’s SA home matches have been full of entertainment and average 3.92 total goals per game, with ten of 12 fixtures producing over 2.5 total match goals and goals at both ends. Regardless, five of Sassuolo’s six SA home losses have come by a single-goal margin with three ending 2-1.
- Brescia’s latest SA loss also featured a 2-1 scoreline, keeping them winless in ten SA fixtures (D3, L7). Having already lost 17 of their 25 league games, Brescia will be keen to avoid conceding first. The visitors have retrieved only one point in 11 SA games when conceding first (FT: D1, L10), which is even more stark away from home (FT: L5).
- Maintaining the tempo will be key, as Brescia have conceded 50% of their SA goals against (23 of 46) beyond the 60th minute. By extension, Brescia have lost each of the eight SA fixtures they trailed at the break, while conversely, they were able to turn four half-time SA leads into just one win (FT: W1, L3).
- Players to watch: Jeremie Boga has been Sassuolo’s last scorer with four of his seven SA strikes, while Brescia’s Sandro Tonali has had the most SA assists directly from set-pieces (four).
- Stat attack: Sassuolo have recorded a league-low one half-time home draw this SA season.
- A 2-1 final score (either way) was seen in seven of Brescia’s 25 SA games.
- Brescia have failed to score a first-half goal in 16 of their 25 SA games.