Match Preview: B. Monchengladbach 2-1 FC Koln Prediction and Betting Tips | Bundesliga
B. Monchengladbach – FC Koln betting tips for today, March 11, 2020
Football: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 21
Kick-off: 18:30 B. Monchengladbach – FC Koln
Tip: BTS – Yes
Match Result: 2:1 WON!!!
- Borussia Mönchengladbach’s 2-1 defeat to Dortmund at the weekend ended their five-game unbeaten Bundesliga run (W3, D2), but did extend a streak of both teams scoring to six matches. That defeat also ended a nine-game unbeaten league run at home (W8, D1), although ten of their last 11 top-flight games here have now seen both teams score.
- With four of Gladbach’s eight home league wins this term coming after a drawn first half, it’s clear the hosts have relied on strong second-half performances, as evidenced by the fact 60.71% of their league goals here have been netted after half-time. In fact they’ve come back to win three of the five Bundesliga home matches in which they’ve conceded first this season.
- Cologne travel here on a three-game winning Bundesliga run, after netting the opener and leading at half-time in all three matches. Away from home they’ve picked up three wins from their last four Bundesliga games (L1), and as such, have collected 69.23% of their away points within this period.
- However, when the visitors lose it’s usually heavily, with their last six Bundesliga away defeats coming by at least a two-goal margin. Yet with an average of 3.75 total goals per away league game, and with half of their away games featuring over 3.5 goals, entertainment seems likely whichever way this match goes.
- Players to watch: Alassane Pléa (BMG) has scored the opener in four of the last six Bundesliga games in which he’s found the net. Meanwhile, Jhon Cordoba has netted three first-half goals across his last two appearances for Cologne.
- Stat attack: Each of Gladbach’s last six Bundesliga games saw at least one goal after the 70th minute.
- Three of Cologne’s last four Bundesliga away games produced over 4.5 goals.
- The last eight H2Hs have all been decided by a single-goal margin, with Gladbach winning five.