Match Preview: Curico Unido – Union La Calera Prediction and Betting Tips | Primera Division
Curico Unido – Union La Calera betting tips for today, March 17, 2020
Football: CHILE: Primera Division – Round 8
Kick-off: 00:30 Curico Unido – Union La Calera
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: Postponed
- This early season Primera División (PD) clash whets the appetite with only goal difference separating CDP Curicó Unido and CD Unión La Calera (both W5, D1, L1). Curicó go into the game unbeaten in five league matches (W4, D1), a sequence that saw them keep four clean sheets, whilst only one fixture produced over 1.5 goals.
- Boasting a perfect record at home, they have won all four such PD fixtures this term 1-0. None of those four goals came before the 35th minute or after the 70th, and they average 2.00 bookings per game as hosts this season.
- La Calera, meanwhile, are unbeaten in five competitive matches (W3, D2) with their last three league games producing under 2.5 goals. They’ve scored 33% of their PD goals between the 31st minute and half-time, yet they conceded two out of a total of six shipped goals after the 75th minute.
- Conceding at least once in two out of three league road trips, they are yet to draw away (W2, L1) and have struck first in 66.67% of their away PD games. They average 3.00 yellow cards per away league game this term.
- Players to watch: Curicó’s Diego Vera has scored three PD goals this season, all of them coming in the second half – on two occasions, he was the game’s only scorer.
- La Calera’s Sebastián Sáez has two league goals in three matches, both of them opening the scoring and coming on or after 45 minutes.
- Stat attack: Curicó’s last five league games were goalless at half-time.
- Neither of these teams have scored a league goal in the first 15 minutes of play.
- The PD H2H is level with one win apiece and one draw; one or both sides have failed to score in each fixture, and the away side on the day has never won.
Match Preview: Spartak Moscow - Benfica Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League - Qualificati...
Match Preview: Malmo FF 2-1 Rangers Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League - Qualification
Match Preview: USA 0-0 Mexico Prediction and Betting Tips | Gold Cup
Match Preview: Aue 0-0 St. Pauli Prediction and Betting Tips | 2. Bundesliga