Diriangen 1-0 Juventus Managua Prediction and Betting Tips | Liga Primera
Diriangen – Juventus Managua betting tips for today, April 23, 2020
Football: NICARAGUA: Liga Primera – Clausura – Winners – Quarter-finals
Kick-off: 00:01 Diriangen – Juventus Managua
Tip: Home Win
Match Result: 1:0 WON!!!
- With a Clausura playoff semi spot at stake, Diriangén will hope to piggyback on their ‘home advantage’. The hosts went unbeaten in their last eight regular season Clausura home matches (W7, D1), winning five straight. Six of those aforementioned eight witnessed a Diriangén clean sheet, while the last five saw them net two goals or more.
- Diriangén have managed a clean sheet in nearly two-thirds of their Clausura matches this term (11 of 18), which contributed heavily to their league-low match goal average (1.83 per game). Furthermore, both sides scored in just one of Diriangén’s last five competitive matches, while they haven’t been behind at half-time all season in the Clausura despite conceding first in the opening period in four of their last eight league games.
- Along the same lines, both teams have scored in just three of Juventus Managua’s last 13 Clausura matches this season. Just one win (aside from an awarded game) in their last six Clausura matches (D2, L3) underlines the dwindling form of the visitors, but that victory was a 3-0 success over their match rivals here. What’s more, Managua have failed to win each of their last nine competitive trips (D4, L5), failing to score in seven of those.
- Managua’s leaky defence has conceded 2+ goals in a third of their Clausura matches (six of 18 – one awarded), which means goals have been a consistent theme. Indeed, more than a quarter of Managua’s Clausura matches (five of 18) have witnessed over 4.5 total match goals.
- Players to watch: Danilo Zúñiga has been Diriangén’s opening scorer in four of the last five Clausura matches that he’s netted in. Meanwhile, Alexis Somarriba has been Managua’s last scorer with three of his last four Clausura strikes.
- Stat attack: The home side on the day has won each of the four competitive H2Hs.
- Diriangén have won with a -1 handicap in five of their last eight home Clausura games.
- Managua have failed to score in six of their last eight Clausura away matches.