Smolevichi 1-3 Dinamo Minsk Prediction and Betting Tips | Vysshaya Liga
Smolevichi – Dinamo Minsk betting tips for today, April 24, 2020
Football: BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 6
Kick-off: 16:00 Smolevichi – Dinamo Minsk
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:3 WON!!!
- FC Smolevichi’s second attempt to survive a Vysshava Liga (VL) season hasn’t started well, with five low-scoring affairs (D3, L2) continuing a trend from the end of their successful second-tier campaign in 2019.
- The battling hosts are yet to score before half-time this season, with a sound defence also contributing to eight consecutive league matches (in either division) producing under 2.5 goals, including five 0-0 half-time results, since the beginning of November 2019.
- Dinamo Minsk’s last four VL matches have seen the home side on the day take all three points, three with a clean sheet, and another three with a HT/FT victory. Notably, Dinamo Minsk have recorded first-half goals in just one game this VL season, with four of their six VL goals arriving after the break – they are also yet to concede after half-time this league season.
- The visitors have suffered second-half red cards in both of their VL away games to date, but are yet to concede when playing with ten men. With a perfect competitive record (W4) against Smolevichi at all venues, including three 2-0 scorelines, this could be the encounter they have been waiting for to earn their first away points.
- Players to watch: Evgeni Barsukov was Smolevichi’s leading league goalscorer in 2019, and has opened his account as one of the club’s two goalscorers for 2020.
- Fellow penalty-taker Evgeni Shikavka is Dinamo Minsk’s only multiple goalscorer of the 2020 VL season, with one of those coming from the spot.
- Stat attack: Smolevichi have not accrued more than five corners in any of their VL games this season.
- Since the beginning of 2019, Dinamo Minsk have won just five of 14 VL matches (D4, L5) as a favourite away from home.
- Conversely, home outsiders have won or drawn seven of 11 (63.64%) 2020 VL games leading into week six.
Match Preview: Brighton - Manchester Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Twente 3-1 Groningen Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Plzen 3-0 Sonderjyske Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League - Qualification
Match Preview: Piacenza 1-2 Teramo Prediction and Betting Tips | Coppa Italia