Smolevichi 0-2 Energetik-BGU Prediction and Betting Tips | Vysshaya Liga
Smolevichi – Energetik-BGU betting tips for today, May 1, 2020
Football: BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 7
Kick-off: 14:00 Smolevichi – Energetik-BGU
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:2 WON!!!
- It’s been a poor start for Smolevichi, who are still looking for their first win of the Vysshaya Liga season (D3, L3). Notably, five of those six matches produced under 2.5 goals, with the league newbies managing to find the back of the net just three times. That’s unlikely to improve unless they manage to find a way up their average of just 2.05 shots on target per league game.
- Smolevichi’s struggles in their return to the top division have often boiled over into frustration. They have given away the most fouls in the league, with an average of 18.76 per-game. Additionally, they have received the most yellow cards, with an average of 4.33 per-game ahead of kick-off.
- Energetik-BGU’s season started well with three consecutive league victories. However, that run has been followed by a sequence of three successive defeats, each of which saw them fail to find the back of the net. In turn, one team has failed to score in five of their opening six league fixtures.
- Key to obtaining a good result for Energetik-BGU will be scoring first. Across their previous six away league games – including the last season, they scored the opening goal in three and went onto avoid defeat in each (W2, D1). Notably though, they lost in each of the three away games that they didn’t find the back of the net.
- Players to watch: Evgeni Barsukov finished 2019 as Smolevichi’s top scorer, and has one to his name this season, coming from the penalty spot.
- Jasur Yakhshiboev has netted three goals already for Energetik-BGU this season, yet he is still after his first on the road.
- Stat attack: Smolevichi have conceded the third-highest number of corners this season – 5.52 per game.
- Smolevichi trailed at half-time in two of their three home league games this season.
- Energetik-BGU have received an average of three cards per-league game.
Match Preview: Paraguay - Bolivia Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: Scotland 0-2 Czech Republic Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: England 1-0 Croatia Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: Wales 1-1 Switzerland Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020