FC Minsk 2-5 Zhodino Prediction and Betting Tips | Vysshaya Liga
FC Minsk – Zhodino betting tips for today, May 2, 2020
Football: BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 7
Kick-off: 12:00 FC Minsk – Zhodino
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:5 WON!!!
- FC Minsk recently halted a losing run with scoring blanks at three games, after beating Slavia Mozyr 3-1 last time out. In turn, each of Minsk’s three victories this term have featured over 3.5 total goals with both teams scoring, though two of them saw an erratic Minsk lose one half, and win the other by a margin of over 2.5 goals.
- Despite losing 3-0 in their last Vysshaya Liga (VL) home game, Minsk have won four of their last five league fixtures here (one awarded 3-0). In a show of early resilience, they conceded only beyond the 75th minute across those wins.
- FC Torpedo Zhodino’s last eight competitive games have each seen at least one team fail to score, with the away team on the day failing to score in the last five of them. Sticking to that theme, five of Zhodino’s six league games played this term have produced a goalless first half.
- Zhodino’s VL away form since the start of October 2019 reads badly: W1, D2, L4. Each defeat saw Zhodino concede exactly twice in one half, conceding a brace beyond the 70th minute alone three times.
- Players to watch: Minsk midfielder Vladislav Nasibulin scored the decisive opener in last season’s league H2H here (W 2-0).
- Five of Zhodino’s Gabriel Ramos’ last six goals have come in the second half, with 60% (three) of those particular five proving decisive beyond the hour mark.
- Stat attack: Excluding awarded results, three of Minsk’s last four home wins ‘to-nil’ have seen a red card (R2, Y/Y1).
- Each of Zhodino’s last three league H2Hs with Minsk have produced a goalless first half, with the last 15 yielding under 1.5 total first-half goals.
- The HT/FT margins have matched in three of the last four league H2Hs.