Zhodino 3-1 Gorodeja Prediction and Betting Tips | Vysshaya Liga
Zhodino – Gorodeja betting tips for today, May 15, 2020
Football: BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 9
Kick-off: 16:00 Zhodino – Gorodeja
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:1 WON!!!
- Torpedo Zhodino have enjoyed a fine start to the Vysshaya Liga (VL) campaign (W4, D3, L1) and a strong defensive foundation is the main reason why. Whilst they’ve scored just nine goals, they’ve also conceded only four, the second-fewest in the division. Therefore their league matches have averaged 1.63 goals per game so far, with just one featuring over 2.5 goals.
- A three-game unbeaten home streak (W2, D1) also saw Zhodino register three clean sheets. Furthermore, all three clashes were half-time draws, with all three goals scored across those games coming between minutes 50 and 70. In fact, their average of 1.00 goals per home league game is the lowest home figure in the league.
- Gorodeja have been inconsistent this VL season (W3, D2, L3), and are the division’s lowest-scorers with five goals. All three of their wins were 1-0, whilst they failed to score in all three losses. They are, however, on a two-match drawing streak, but haven’t drawn three in a row since May 2018.
- One positive is that Gorodeja are unbeaten in three away fixtures (W2, D1), after netting the first goal each time. Furthermore, all four away league matches this season ended with under 2.5 goals, and three with under 1.5 goals. Seven of their last nine away league losses also came by just a one-goal margin, so they’re usually competitive.
- Players to watch: Valeri Gorbachik netted a 15-minute first-half hat-trick during Zhodino’s last VL win. Meanwhile, Andrei Sorokin has scored the opener in Gorodeya’s last two away games.
- Stat attack: Just one of Zhodino’s ten competitive games this season saw both teams score.
- Gorodeja’s last five away league wins all came with a clean sheet.
- Six of the last nine league H2Hs produced over 2.5 goals, but three of the last four ended with under 2.5.