Wehen 2-1 Stuttgart Prediction and Betting Tips | 2. Bundesliga
Wehen – Stuttgart betting tips for today, May 17, 2020
Football: GERMANY: 2. Bundesliga – Round 26
Kick-off: 12:30 Wehen – Stuttgart
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:1 WON!!!
- Wehen Wiesbaden have won just once at home since the start of October (W1, D4, L2), with the four draws therein yielding an average of just 0.25 total first-half goals per-match. With six of those matches producing under 2.5 goals, April 2009 remains the last time Wehen came from behind to win a 2. Bundesliga (BL2) home match.
- Overall this season, Wehen’s home league form has been dismal (W2, D4, L6). Two-thirds (four) of the defeats saw the visitors in question plunder 3+ goals, whilst scoring exactly two goals inside one half in each of those four particular matches.
- Lying second and still chasing the title, Stuttgart travel as heavy favourites. Their win-rate in league games entered as the likeliest victors this term is 54.17%, though it is worth noting that the rate drops to 27.27% for BL2 away games when entered as favourites.
- The expectation of a Stuttgart win is heavy though, and a strong finish seems likely. Stuttgart have won 11 league games since the start of September, but conceded just one second-half goal from open play in that group of victories. Furthermore, Stuttgart’s last five BL2 away wins have seen the decider arrive beyond the 75th minute.
- Players to watch: Two of Wehen’s last three BL2 home defeats have seen Manuel Schäffler open the scoring inside five minutes, and score again in the 46th-60th minute period.
- Seeing 50% of his league goals this term prove decisive, Hamadi Al Ghaddioui got the winner in Stuttgart’s most recent away victory. Furthermore, half of his BL2 goals this term have come in second-half stoppage-time!
- Stat attack: Wehen have conceded an average of 2.67 first-half goals per-match across their last three home defeats.
- Wehen’s loss-rate in home league games entered as outsiders this term is 44.44% (W1, D4, L4).
- Stuttgart’s last three matches have each yielded exactly two goals (either way) after a goalless first half.
|Head-to-head matches: WEHEN – STUTTGART|
|04.10.19||2BUN||Stuttgart||Wehen||1 : 2|
|29.07.11||POK||Wehen||Stuttgart||1 : 2|
|04.08.07||POK||Wehen||Stuttgart||1 : 2|