Stuttgart 3-2 Hamburger SV Prediction and Betting Tips | 2. Bundesliga
Stuttgart – Hamburger SV betting tips for today, May 28, 2020
Football: GERMANY: 2. Bundesliga – Round 28
Kick-off: 19:30 Stuttgart – Hamburger SV
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:2 LOST
- Two promotion contenders do battle as Stuttgart looks to maintain a H2H history which has seen the home side on the day either win or draw the last six league meetings. The hosts will also be keen to make the most of a seven-game unbeaten home run in Bundesliga 2 (BL2) after three defeats on the road.
- Stuttgart currently maintain one of the finest BL2 records when opening the scoring (W11, D2). However, they have also come from behind to win two of four applicable home games when conceding the opener, thanks to a commanding second-half goal difference of +14 in BL2 home fixtures.
- Interestingly, Hamburg have lost a second half just twice in their last nine BL2 matches on the road (2H: W4, D3, L2). As a result they have tasted defeat in just three of the nine BL2 away games this season in which they have fallen behind first (W1, D5, L3).
- Such performances have made up for some sluggish starts away from home of late, and notably, the visitors have scored first in just one of their last seven BL2 away fixtures. Goals late on could accompany any Hamburg win though, with their last four BL2 away victories averaging exactly 3.0 total goals beyond the hour mark.
- Players to watch: Silas Wamangituka (STU) found the back of the net last round, and has scored in consecutive matches on two previous occasions this BL2 campaign.
- New signing Joel Pohjanpolo (HAM) has scored in three of his last four away appearances for Hamburg, recording their first goal twice.
- Stat attack: Stuttgart have taken more corner kicks than their opposition of the day in just one of their last four Bundesliga home games.
- Just one of Hamburg’s last eight Bundesliga away games has seen the home side on the day collect more cards.
- Both teams have scored in the last seven H2H meetings in all competitions.
|Head-to-head matches: STUTTGART – HAMBURGER SV|
|29.10.19||POK||Hamburger SV||Stuttgart||1 : 2
(1 : 1)
|26.10.19||2BUN||Hamburger SV||Stuttgart||6 : 2|
|31.03.18||BUN||Stuttgart||Hamburger SV||1 : 1|
|04.11.17||BUN||Hamburger SV||Stuttgart||3 : 1|
|30.01.16||BUN||Stuttgart||Hamburger SV||2 : 1|
Match Preview: Brighton - Manchester Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Twente 3-1 Groningen Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Plzen 3-0 Sonderjyske Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League - Qualification
Match Preview: Piacenza 1-2 Teramo Prediction and Betting Tips | Coppa Italia