Gwangju FC 1-1 Ulsan Hyundai Prediction and Betting Tips | K League 1
Gwangju FC – Ulsan Hyundai betting tips for today, May 30, 2020
Football: SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 4
Kick-off: 11:00 Gwangju FC – Ulsan Hyundai
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:1 WON!!!
- Ahead of kick-off, Gwangju FC have lost six of their last nine K League 1 (KL1) home games (W1, D2, L6). Five of the six losses therein came with a scoring blank, with three finishing 1-0. Poor starts have been Gwangju’s undoing, with 50% of their KL1 goals against being conceded within the first ten minutes of matches this season.
- Gwangju are yet to win a H2H KL1 home fixture (D3, L4) although three of those losses came by just a one-goal margin. In fact, any Gwangju win could also involve narrow margins, as their last 14 KL1 home wins have produced a slim one-goal margin of victory.
- A 1-1 draw in the last round of action extended Ulsan’s unbeaten start to the KL1 season (W2, D1). Their recent road trips have been close affairs, with each of their last four KL1 away results (if excluding draws) being decided by a one-goal margin.
- Ulsan remain slow starters though, with eight first-half scoring blanks in their last 12 KL1 matches, including the last two. Regardless, Ulsan have managed to start and finish strongly in a defensive sense, conceding no goals in the periods between 1’-30’ and 61’-90’.
- Players to watch: Gwangju have won six of the last seven games Felipe Silva has scored in (W6, D1). Meanwhile, KL1’s top-scorer of the season Júnior Negão has scored Ulsan’s opening goal in each of the three matches.
- Stat attack: Six (75.0%) of Ulsan’s eight KL1 goals have been scored during the second half.
- The team scoring first has remained unbeaten in Ulsan’s league games this season (W2, D1).
- Ten of 14 prior KL1 H2Hs have yielded under 2.5 total match goals.
|Head-to-head matches: GWANGJU FC – ULSAN HYUNDAI|
|08.10.17||KL1||Gwangju FC||Ulsan Hyundai||1 : 1|
|15.07.17||KL1||Ulsan Hyundai||Gwangju FC||1 : 0|
|08.04.17||KL1||Gwangju FC||Ulsan Hyundai||1 : 1|
|27.08.16||KL1||Ulsan Hyundai||Gwangju FC||1 : 1|
|16.07.16||KL1||Ulsan Hyundai||Gwangju FC||3 : 2|
Match Preview: Wuhan FC - Guangzhou FC Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Meizhou Hakka 1-0 Shenzhen Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Dalian Pro 2-2 Changchun Yatai Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Kunshan 3-1 Nanjing City Prediction and Betting Tips | JIA LEAGUE