FC Koln – RB Leipzig betting tips for today, June 1, 2020
- All three of Cologne’s Bundesliga matches since resumption have featured exactly four goals, whilst their last 11 league fixtures have all produced over 2.5. After netting in 14 consecutive league games, it’s now been 13 such outings since Cologne were last level at half-time (HT: W7, L6).
- At home, they are unbeaten in three Bundesliga matches (W1, D2), scoring at least twice per game during that sequence. Whilst they’ve scored first in 64.29% of their home league matches this term (W6, D1, L2 when doing so), they’ve also netted 14 second-half goals at home, seven of which came after the 75th minute.
- RB Leipzig are unbeaten in nine league games (W3, D6), conceding just six goals therein. Both teams have scored in 64.29% of Leipzig’s league fixtures this term, and no team has struck more often after the 75 minute this Bundesliga campaign (19).
- Away from home, they are unbeaten in four league games (W2, D2), not conceding during that sequence. Leipzig are also yet to concede in the opening 15 minutes of any Bundesliga away match this term, and have won all seven away games in which they scored first.
- Players to watch: Jhon Córdoba has scored seven of his 11 league goals this term in the first half, with Cologne unbeaten in the last eight league games in which he’s scored (W6, D2). Meanwhile, Timo Werner’s last five competitive goals for Leipzig all came on the road.
- Stat attack: Leipzig lead the Bundesliga H2H stakes (W3, D1, L1) with both teams scoring in all five matches.
- Cologne have shipped at least four goals on five occasions this season – no team in the Bundesliga has a worse record.
- Leipzig are unbeaten in 81.82% of the away league matches in which they started as favourites this season.
- No team has kept more clean sheets away from home this Bundesliga season than Leipzig (seven).
- Hot stat: Prior to the Bundesliga shutdown, home sides had won 43.3% of league matches this campaign. Since the restart and prior to this round, that number has dropped to just 18.52% (five home wins out of 27 games!).
|Head-to-head matches: FC KOLN – RB LEIPZIG|
|23.11.19||BUN||RB Leipzig||FC Koln||4 : 1|
|25.02.18||BUN||RB Leipzig||FC Koln||1 : 2|
|01.10.17||BUN||FC Koln||RB Leipzig||1 : 2|
|25.02.17||BUN||RB Leipzig||FC Koln||3 : 1|
|25.09.16||BUN||FC Koln||RB Leipzig||1 : 1|