Seongnam 1-2 Daegu Prediction and Betting Tips | K League 1
Seongnam – Daegu betting tips for today, June 7, 2020
Football: SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 5
Kick-off: 11:00 Seongnam – Daegu
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:2 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- A 1-0 win for Seongnam FC in their latest K-League 1 (KL1) match extended their unbeaten start to their campaign (W2, D2). Seven of Seongnam’s last ten KL1 wins have produced a 1-0 scoreline, with the winning goal coming beyond the 80th minute on the last two occasions.
- Winless at home in KL1 H2Hs since August 2011, Seongnam started their home campaign with a goalless draw. In turn, just three of their last ten KL1 home games have seen both teams score. Pertinently, the remaining seven games saw under 1.5 total match goals scored, with five finishing by a 1-0 scoreline either way.
- Daegu FC’s 1-1 draw in their last KL1 game continued their winless start to the league season (D3, L1). Including these four fixtures, seven of Daegu’s last eight KL1 games have yielded under 2.5 total match goals. Additionally, slow starts have been a norm for Daegu, with 21 first-half scoring blanks in their last 25 KL1 matches.
- The visitors have picked up just one away point (D1, L1) this campaign, although the loss remains their only reverse in nine KL1 road trips (W3, D5, L1). Seven of those nine games produced under 2.5 total match goals, including both away matches this KL1 campaign.
- Players to watch: Seongnam’s Dong-hyen Yang has scored both of his goals within the first 15 minutes of matches. Meanwhile, Cesinha has been Daegu’s last scorer in the previous ten KL1 games where he has netted.
- Stat attack: Seongnam have failed to score a first-half goal in their last three KL1 games.
- That has also occurred in eight of their last ten KL1 H2Hs vs Daegu FC.
- Five of Daegu’s six KL1 (total) match goals this campaign have come during the second half of play.
|Head-to-head matches: SEONGNAM – DAEGU|
|06.10.19||KL1||Seongnam||Daegu||1 : 2|
|14.07.19||KL1||Seongnam||Daegu||0 : 1|
|06.04.19||KL1||Daegu||Seongnam||1 : 1|
|30.04.14||CUP||Seongnam||Daegu||1 : 0|
|23.11.13||KL1||Seongnam||Daegu||0 : 0|
Match Preview: Plzen - Sonderjyske Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League - Qualification
Match Preview: Piacenza 1-2 Teramo Prediction and Betting Tips | Coppa Italia
Match Preview: Shrewsbury 3-0 Newcastle Utd U21 Prediction and Betting Tips | EFL Trophy
Match Preview: Aston Villa 1-0 Sheffield Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League