Setubal 2-2 Santa Clara Prediction and Betting Tips | Primeira Liga
Setubal – Santa Clara betting tips for today, June 10, 2020
Football: PORTUGAL: Primeira Liga – Round 26
Kick-off: 17:00 Setubal – Santa Clara
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:2 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Vitória Setúbal are winless in seven Primeira Liga (LPFP) matches (D4, L3), drawing their last three. Yet to score in the 16-30 minute period this season, their last three games have all produced under 2.5 goals. In fact, only one team has scored fewer goals on average (0.72) per LPFP fixture this term.
- Averaging a joint league-low 0.58 goals scored per LPFP home game, Setúbal are yet to net a first-half league goal at home this season, contributing to 75% of their home matches being goalless at half-time. Furthermore, only two teams have kept more than their seven clean sheets in LPFP home fixtures.
- Santa Clara snapped a three-match winless run (D1, L2) by beating Braga 3-2 (June 5). Vulnerable at the start of halves, they have conceded 15 league goals (from 28) between 0’-15’ and 45’-60’ this term. Furthermore, it’s now four league games since they kept a clean sheet.
- Only 16.67% of their away league matches have produced over 2.5 goals, while 33.33% saw both teams score. Five away clean sheets equals the second best record in the league though, albeit they have conceded first in 58.30% of their away league matches this term.
- Players to watch: Setúbal haven’t lost a league game this season when Hélder Guedes has scored (W2, D1), with two of his three goals their first of the match.
- Three of Thiago Santana’s four league goals this season for Santa Clara came in their last two fixtures, and he’s scored their first goal in all three games in which he netted.
- Stat attack: Santa Clara lead the LPFP H2H stakes (W4, D3, L2), and the last five competitive meetings all featured under 2.5 goals.
- The last three league H2Hs all produced at least six yellow cards.
- Santa Clara have won all four games ‘to nil’ when scoring first in away LPFP games this term.
|Head-to-head matches: SETUBAL – SANTA CLARA|
|31.10.19||PL||Santa Clara||Setubal||1 : 1|
|27.04.19||PL||Santa Clara||Setubal||0 : 0|
|22.12.18||PL||Setubal||Santa Clara||0 : 2|
|26.10.16||CUP||Setubal||Santa Clara||2 : 0|
|14.03.04||LP||Setubal||Santa Clara||1 : 0|