Granada CF 2-1 Getafe Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Granada CF – Getafe betting tips for today, June 12, 2020
Football: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 28
Kick-off: 18:30 Granada CF – Getafe
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:1 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- A rock-solid defence has been the foundation of Granada’s strong home form this campaign, particularly in the first 45 minutes, where they have conceded just one goal in their last seven La Liga (LL) home contests.
- A clear majority (five) of those seven games produced a 0-0 half-time scoreline. Both teams have additionally found the back of the net in just five of Granada’s 13 home games this LL season.
- However, both teams will likely get at least one booking. Tellingly, Granada’s last six LL home games have averaged 6.17 total cards, with all six matches seeing at least five total cards.
- Just four of Getafe’s last 21 LL matches at any venue have seen both teams get on the scoresheet, with 13 of those matches yielding two or fewer goals. Ten of those 13 yielded a goalless first half.
- Getafe boast an unbeaten LL record (W3, D1) as an away favourite, with all three victories accompanied by clean sheets. The fact that Getafe are conceding a league-low of 3.62 corners per game on the road this LL campaign may be one reason for this.
- Players to watch: Winger Darwin Machís has recorded Granada’s first goal in three of his last five LL appearances, including both of his two starts.
- Scoring the match opener in Getafe’s home win against Granada, Ángel Rodríguez has scored in nine separate league fixtures this season.
- Stat attack: Granada are looking to notch up their first victory of the campaign as an outsider at home (D2, L1).
- Getafe’s previous 13 away LL fixtures have averaged just 0.92 second-half goals per game.
- All of Getafe’s LL away games this season have seen at least five total cards awarded.
|Head-to-head matches: GRANADA CF – GETAFE|
|31.10.19||LL||Getafe||Granada CF||3 : 1|
|01.08.18||CF||Getafe||Granada CF||0 : 0|
|23.01.16||LL||Granada CF||Getafe||3 : 2|
|30.08.15||LL||Getafe||Granada CF||1 : 2|
|03.05.15||LL||Getafe||Granada CF||1 : 2|
Match Preview: Wuhan FC - Guangzhou FC Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Meizhou Hakka 1-0 Shenzhen Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Dalian Pro 2-2 Changchun Yatai Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Kunshan 3-1 Nanjing City Prediction and Betting Tips | JIA LEAGUE