Nurnberg – Greuther Furth betting tips for today, June 13, 2020
Match Preview and Predictions
- On a six-game winless run that includes four consecutive draws, it’s worth noting that Nuremberg haven’t fared much better when starting as a favourite this Bundesliga 2 (BL2) campaign either, sporting a league-worst 23.81% win rate in such games. Furthermore, with an average of only 1.27 goals scored per BL2 fixture, there’s no guarantee that’ll change here.
- Nuremberg sit as the division’s second-worst home team ahead of this round after winning just three times here, and have kept a clean sheet in only 26.67% of their home league games so far. They’ve also conceded in ten of the last 11 competitive H2Hs at this venue (W2, D3, L6).
- Greuther Fürth’s 1-1 draw in midweek made it six consecutive winless games (D4, L2), five of which saw both teams score. Notably, four of those fixtures saw the opener netted in the first 15 minutes, whilst three of the four draws saw Fürth grab the first goal.
- On the road, the visitors have scored in seven consecutive BL2 games, but the last four ended 1-1. However, no team has netted more goals than Fürth’s 11 in the opening 30 minutes of away league action this term, which is why they’ve trailed at half-time in just 20% of their BL2 road trips so far (HT: W6, D6, L3).
- Players to watch: Four of Robin Hack’s (NUR) last five league goals were netted between the 30th and 55th minute. Daniel Keita-Ruel has scored in Fürth’s last two games and has been his side’s first goalscorer in all six BL2 matches he’s found the net this season.
- Stat attack: All eight of Nuremberg’s competitive victories this term came ‘to nil’.
- Both teams have scored in two-thirds of Fürth’s away league fixtures this campaign.
- Six of the last seven H2Hs saw at least one goal after the 75th minute.
|Head-to-head matches: NURNBERG – GREUTHER FURTH|
|24.11.19||2BUN||Greuther Furth||Nurnberg||0 : 0|
|03.03.18||2BUN||Nurnberg||Greuther Furth||0 : 2|
|24.09.17||2BUN||Greuther Furth||Nurnberg||1 : 3|
|05.03.17||2BUN||Greuther Furth||Nurnberg||1 : 0|
|20.09.16||2BUN||Nurnberg||Greuther Furth||1 : 2|