Gwangju FC 3-1 Busan Prediction and Betting Tips | K League 1
Gwangju FC – Busan betting tips for today, June 14, 2020
Football: SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 6
Kick-off: 11:00 Gwangju FC – Busan
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:1 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Gwangju FC are yet to taste a K League 1 (KL1) home win (D1, L1) and have won just once in their last ten KL1 home games (W1, D3, L6). Four (57.14%) of the seven won/lost games played during that sequence ended 1-0, with two (50%) of the four decisive goals arriving beyond the 80th minute.
- Meanwhile, eight of Gwangju’s last ten KL1 games played anywhere (W3, D2, L5) have seen under 2.5 total match goals, including all five in this campaign. During that ten-match sequence, only two games saw both teams score, while four of the eight games won/lost came with a 1-0 scoreline.
- A 1-1 draw in the last round made it three KL1 stalemates in a row for Busan I’Park, who have no top-flight wins (D9, L11) since July 2015. A low-scoring game remains a possibility, with six (75%) of Busan’s last eight KL1 games witnessing under 2.5 total match goals, including four (80%) of five this season.
- Busan are winless in 15 KL1 away games (D5, L10). They have failed to score in six of their last ten KL1 road trips, and additionally, nine of Busan’s 14 goals conceded during those ten games came beyond the 60th minute, including two of three this season.
- Players to watch: Won-sang Eom has been Gwangju’s first scorer with his only KL1 strike, while Busan’s Jeong-hyeop Lee has been the opening goalscorer in both of his goalscoring KL1 games.
- Stat attack: Before the start of this league round, Gwangju averaged KL1’s highest number of corners conceded per game (6.8).
- Busan are yet to win a KL1 game in which they have started as the betting outsider (D2, L2) this campaign.
- The visitors have additionally conceded a penalty in both of their prior KL1 away games this season.
|Head-to-head matches: GWANGJU FC – BUSAN|
|23.09.19||KL2||Busan||Gwangju FC||3 : 2|
|17.08.19||KL2||Gwangju FC||Busan||1 : 1|
|12.05.19||KL2||Busan||Gwangju FC||1 : 1|
|17.03.19||KL2||Gwangju FC||Busan||1 : 1|
|04.11.18||KL2||Busan||Gwangju FC||2 : 2|
Match Preview: Real Sociedad - Valencia Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Match Preview: Fulham 0-3 Aston Villa Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Sheffield Utd 0-1 Leeds Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Brighton 2-3 Manchester Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League