Busan 2-2 Daegu Prediction and Betting Tips | K League 1
Busan – Daegu betting tips for today, June 17, 2020
Football: SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 7
Kick-off: 12:00 Busan – Daegu
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:2 WIN!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- One of only two teams to have not won a K-League 1 (KL1) match so far, Busan (D3, L3) have failed to score over 1.5 goals herein, while keeping just one clean sheet. They were beaten 3-1 last time out, but even so, just 33.33% of the Busan Park Royals’ last 15 matches across all tiers have ended with over 2.5 total goals scored.
- Two of Busan’s three KL1 matches at the Busan Gudeok Stadium this season have produced goals in both halves. Yet, having lost their last two consecutive H2H hostings (each by two or more goals) Busan will need to defy history as well as form.
- Annihilating Seoul 6-0 last time out, Daegu (W2, D3, L1) have lost just 15.00% of their last 20 KL1 matches, claiming seven shutouts in the process. However, Daegu have lost half (five) of the last ten H2H matches, with four (80%) of the losses coming ‘to-nil’.
- Winning 2-1 last time away, Daegu have lost just one of their last ten KL1 away matches (W4, D5), while scoring two or more goals in 57.14% of their last seven KL1 trips. This is a prescient statistic, considering that Daegu have scored two or more goals in 72.73% of their last 11 visits to Busan.
- Players to watch: Busan’s Jeong-Hyeop Lee has two goals so far and each has made him the first goalscorer.
- Daegu’s Cesinha has scored two goals from three appearances this season, and has three H2H goals against the hosts. All of these goals arrived in the second half.
- Stat attack: All of Busan’s KL1 matches this term have produced three or more total yellow cards.
- Daegu’s three awaydays this season have each produced under 9.5 total corners.
- Just 25.00% of these teams’ last eight H2Hs have seen both teams score.
|Head-to-head matches: BUSAN – DAEGU|
|28.09.16||KL2||Busan||Daegu||0 : 2|
|21.08.16||KL2||Daegu||Busan||0 : 1|
|02.07.16||KL2||Busan||Daegu||1 : 4|
|05.05.16||KL2||Daegu||Busan||1 : 0|
|29.06.13||KL1||Busan||Daegu||1 : 0|
Match Preview: Ath Bilbao - Cadiz CF Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Match Preview: Benevento 2-5 Inter Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Match Preview: Real Sociedad 0-1 Valencia Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Match Preview: Fulham 0-3 Aston Villa Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League