Seoul 0-2 Ulsan Hyundai Prediction and Betting Tips | K League 1
Seoul – Ulsan Hyundai betting tips for today, June 20, 2020
Football: SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 8
Kick-off: 11:00 Seoul – Ulsan Hyundai
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:2 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Four K League 1 (KL1) losses in a row (three with scoring blanks) paint a dire picture for Seoul. This sequence saw Seoul concede 12 goals, with eight coming before the 60th minute and four arriving between the 46th-60th minute period therein. This has hampered Seoul’s good starts, which have seen them level at half-time in three of those four.
- Along the same lines, each of Seoul’s three KL1 home games have remained level at half-time with two witnessing goalless first halves. Results have been poor too, as Seoul have lost five of their last six KL1 home games (W1, L5) including the last two. Three of those were accompanied by scoring blanks.
- Unbeaten Ulsan Hyundai (W5, D2) are on a three-match winning streak, all with clean sheets. Late action is a theme, as six of Ulsan’s eight KL1 goals during this sequence have arrived beyond the 60th minute. That said, Ulsan have kept five first-half clean sheets in seven KL1 games with all four ‘goals against’ arriving before the hour mark.
- Ulsan have also won three of their four KL1 away games (W3, D1), scoring 3+ goals in three and winning the last two by a 3+ margin. Ulsan have traditionally been heavy scorers averaging 2.30 goals per game in their last ten KL1 away matches, with five witnessing 3+ goals for them.
- Players to watch: Chan-hee Han’s only KL1 goal this campaign resulted in a Seoul win. Meanwhile, Júnior Negão has been Ulsan’s first scorer in four of the six KL1 games he’s netted in this campaign.
- Stat attack: Seoul have failed to score a first-half goal in five of their last six KL1 home games.
- Ahead of the round, Ulsan’s away games average a league-high 12 corners per game.
- The home side on the day hasn’t trailed at half-time in the last 19 KL1 H2Hs (HT: W8, D11 for the hosts).
|Head-to-head matches: SEOUL – ULSAN HYUNDAI|
|03.11.19||KL1||Seoul||Ulsan Hyundai||0 : 1|
|30.07.19||KL1||Ulsan Hyundai||Seoul||3 : 1|
|30.06.19||KL1||Seoul||Ulsan Hyundai||2 : 2|
|02.04.19||KL1||Ulsan Hyundai||Seoul||2 : 1|
|25.08.18||KL1||Ulsan Hyundai||Seoul||4 : 1|