Burnley 1-0 Watford Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Burnley – Watford Utd betting tips for today, June 25, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 31
Kick-off: 18:00 Burnley – Watford
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:0 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- In this Premier League (PL) matchup, the home team on the day has not won across the last four competitive H2Hs. Overall though, Burnley have shown strength against ‘The Hornets’, winning four of seven PL meetings so far (W4, D1, L2).
- Burnley are unbeaten in four PL home matches as they take on Watford. The majority of the action across those happened in the second half, where 75% of the eight goals were scored and 85.71% of the total 21 yellow cards (5.25 on average) were dealt.
- Watford have won just one of their last eight (W1, D3, L4), scoring just 1.0 goal per match on average across those matches. Of the five matches where they found the net, they scored the first goal in four of them. Indeed, when Watford do win, it’s been in matches where they’ve scored the first goal (100%), or kept a clean sheet altogether (83.33%).
- ‘The Hornets’ have been behind at half-time nine times this campaign, and managed to salvage just a single point from that particular group of games. Curiously, when Watford win, it is usually in style, with five of their six wins covering a -1.5 handicap.
- Players to watch: Defender James Tarkowski (BUR) has two goals across the last three H2Hs. Meanwhile, Watford’s Abdoulaye Doucouré has three goals and three bookings across his last ten PL matches, with all the goals either being his side’s first or last.
- Stat attack: Burnley have been behind at half-time in all six of their PL home defeats this season.
- Watford have won a paltry 22.22% of PL matches entered as matchday favourites this season.
- Just one of the previous seven PL H2Hs has seen the away team on the day score before half-time.
- Three (75%) of the last four league H2Hs have produced a goalless first half.
|Head-to-head matches: BURNLEY – WATFORD|
|23.11.19||PL||Watford||Burnley||0 : 3|
|19.01.19||PL||Watford||Burnley||0 : 0|
|19.08.18||PL||Burnley||Watford||1 : 3|
|07.04.18||PL||Watford||Burnley||1 : 2|
|09.12.17||PL||Burnley||Watford||1 : 0|
Match Preview: Shrewsbury - Newcastle Utd U21 Prediction and Betting Tips | EFL Trophy
Match Preview: Aston Villa 1-0 Sheffield Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Southampton 2-5 Tottenham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Everton 5-2 West Brom Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League