Belenenses 1-3 Sporting Prediction and Betting Tips | Primeira Liga
Belenenses – Sporting betting tips for today, June 26, 2020
Football: PORTUGAL: Primeira Liga – Round 28
Kick-off: 19:15 Belenenses – Sporting
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:3 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Belenenses’ defeat to Paços Ferreira (June 17) was their first loss in seven Primeira Liga (LPFP) matches, and a first game in six to produce over 2.5 goals. Furthermore, they have now scored the opener before half-time in all three of their league fixtures since resumption (W1, D1, L1).
- All four of their LPFP home wins this term came via a one-goal margin, which is unsurprising given Belenenses have scored an average of just 0.77 goals per league game as hosts. Vulnerable before the break, seven of their 12 first-half conceded goals arrived between 31 minutes and half-time. Meanwhile, they are unbeaten when scoring first at home (W3, D2).
- Sporting Lisbon are unbeaten in four LPFP matches (W3, D1) and it is now eight league games since they failed to score. They have conceded just three goals between 31 and 60 minutes this season, and opened the scoring in 59.26% of their LPFP games this term, losing just once when doing so (W14, D1).
- Netting the opener has also proved profitable away from home (W5, D1), although it has been five away league matches since they kept a clean sheet (W1, D2, L2). During that sequence, they conceded four goals from eight between the 60th and 80th minute.
- Players to watch: The last four league goals Licá has scored came as Belenenses’ final match goal.
- Jovane Cabral has scored in Sporting’s last two LPFP matches, with his side unbeaten when he’s netted this term (W2, D1). All three goals were Sporting’s first of the match.
- Stat attack: Sporting have won the last five LPFP H2Hs, scoring 17 goals to Belenenses’ five.
- Sporting are unbeaten in 70% of the league matches they entered as away favourites this term (W5, D2, L3).
- Since restarting, Belenenses have received an average of 2.33 yellow cards per game (Sporting: 1.33).
|Head-to-head matches: BELENENSES – SPORTING|
|10.11.19||PL||Sporting||Belenenses||2 : 0|
|05.05.19||PL||Belenenses||Sporting||1 : 8|
|03.01.19||PL||Sporting||Belenenses||2 : 1|
|15.04.18||PL||Belenenses||Sporting||3 : 4|
|29.12.17||CUP||Belenenses||Sporting||1 : 1|
Match Preview: Shrewsbury - Newcastle Utd U21 Prediction and Betting Tips | EFL Trophy
Match Preview: Aston Villa 1-0 Sheffield Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Southampton 2-5 Tottenham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Everton 5-2 West Brom Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League