Ulsan Hyundai 0-2 Jeonbuk Prediction and Betting Tips | K League 1
Ulsan Hyundai – Jeonbuk betting tips for today, June 28, 2020
Football: SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 9
Kick-off: 10:00 Ulsan Hyundai – Jeonbuk
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:2 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Five of Ulsan Hyundai’s six K League 1 (KL1) wins, including the last four in a row, have come with a clean sheet. Scoring an average of 2.38 goals per KL1 game, Ulsan have nevertheless been slow starters with five first-half scoring blanks. By extension, Ulsan have netted ten of their 19 goals beyond the 70th minute, with five arriving after the 80th minute.
- Expectedly, three of Ulsan’s six KL1 home goals have come beyond the 70th minute. Additionally, four of Ulsan’s last five KL1 home wins have come with a clean sheet, including two this campaign. Regardless, Ulsan’s recent H2H home record has been disappointing (W1, D5, L2), with each game witnessing a goalless first half.
- Jeonbuk are on a four-match KL1 winning run, with the last three victories coming by a one-goal margin. Furthermore, six of Jeonbuk’s KL1 wins/losses this season have arrived via the same margin. Crucially, the visitors have won each of the six league games in which they scored first, although conceding first hasn’t been a disaster (W1, L1).
- Three of Jeonbuk’s four KL1 away results (W3, L1) have subsequently been decided by a one-goal margin, with the winning goal arriving beyond the 80th minute in two. Pertinently, 37.5% (three) of Jeonbuk’s eight KL1 away goals have come beyond the 70th minute, which is similar to their overall (home/away) scoring rate during that time period (38.46%).
- Players to watch: Ulsan’s Júnior Negão has scored his last six KL1 goals after the 70th minute. Meanwhile, all three of Kyo-won Han’s KL1 goals have been as his side’s first scorer and in a winning cause for Jeonbuk.
- Stat attack: Ulsan’s last three KL1 games witnessed a goalless first half.
- Jeonbuk have been leading at half-time in just one of their eight KL1 fixtures, while five were level.
- Eight of the last ten KL1 H2Hs have been goalless at half-time.
|Head-to-head matches: ULSAN HYUNDAI – JEONBUK|
|23.11.19||KL1||Ulsan Hyundai||Jeonbuk||1 : 1|
|16.08.19||KL1||Jeonbuk||Ulsan Hyundai||3 : 0|
|14.07.19||KL1||Jeonbuk||Ulsan Hyundai||1 : 1|
|12.05.19||KL1||Ulsan Hyundai||Jeonbuk||2 : 1|
|04.11.18||KL1||Jeonbuk||Ulsan Hyundai||3 : 1|
Match Preview: Cadiz CF - Levante Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Match Preview: Al Ittihad - Enppi Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Waalwijk 1-1 Willem II Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Middlesbrough 0-1 Birmingham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League