Millwall 1-1 Swansea Prediction and Betting Tips | Championship
Millwall – Swansea betting tips for today, June 30, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 40
Kick-off: 17:00 Millwall – Swansea
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:1 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Yet to defeat Swansea City at home in any competition since 2006/07 (D1, L2), Millwall also bring a five-game winless run in Championship home football into this contest (D3, L2). Furthermore, they possess one of the league’s worst win rates (38.46%) as a home favourite, and have opened the scoring just once across their previous five fixtures here.
- The sluggish starters have not recorded a half-time lead at home since December, and go into this fixture amongst a small handful of teams to have conceded the match opener in the first half at home on at least seven occasions this season. To their credit though, they have lost only two of those seven matches (W1, D4).
- Despite taking fewer corners than their opponents on the day in their last four Championship games as an away outsider, as well as conceding the opening goal in three, Swansea registered points in three of those four fixtures (W1, D2, L1).
- In fact, with seven equalisers to their name on the road this Championship season, Swansea enjoy one of the division’s best points-per-game averages (0.89) when conceding the opening goal at any venue (W4, D4, L10).
- Players to watch: On his longest goalless run this Championship season, Millwall’s Jed Wallace can draw inspiration from netting the sole goal in the last H2H.
- Travelling specialist Rhian Brewster has notched up goals in four of his last five away appearances, including Swansea’s first goal on three occasions during that period.
- Stat attack: Four of the last five H2Hs have produced under 2.5 goals.
- Just one of the last eight Championship matches officiated by James Linington has seen four or more total cards awarded (average 1.38 cards per game).
- Millwall have taken the most corners in 12 of the 13 Championship matches they started as a home favourite this season.
|Head-to-head matches: MILLWALL – SWANSEA|
|23.11.19||CHA||Swansea||Millwall||0 : 1|
|09.02.19||CHA||Swansea||Millwall||1 : 0|
|01.09.18||CHA||Millwall||Swansea||1 : 2|
|30.04.11||CHA||Millwall||Swansea||0 : 2|
|10.12.10||CHA||Swansea||Millwall||1 : 1|