Arsenal 4-0 Norwich Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Arsenal – Norwich betting tips for today, July 1, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 32
Kick-off: 18:00 Arsenal – Norwich
Tip: Home Win
Match Result: 4:0 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Arsenal won at the third attempt post-restart, taking their six-game league form to: W4, L2. The last three of those victories saw the ‘Gunners’ win the second half 1-0, with the most recent of those particular second-half goals being scored by Joe Willock. In turn, half of Arsenal’s last six goals scored during a Premier League (PL) win have come from a player aged under 22.
- The hosts are unbeaten in league action at the Emirates Stadium in 2020 (W4, D1), with three yielding a clean sheet and seeing Arsenal average 2.33 unanswered goals per match. However, those three clean-sheet wins each produced one goalless half.
- Since the start of December 2019, Norwich have taken just two points of a possible 24 (D2, L6) on the road. Norwich are also without a goal from open play in six PL away matches, and three of the last four defeats therein saw them lose the first half 1-0.
- Norwich’s first two post-restart games in the league each witnessed a goalless first half, followed by second halves lost by an average of 2.0 unanswered goals, with 1.5 goals conceded on average inside the 46th-60th minute period.
- Players to watch: Eddie Nketiah opened the scoring in Arsenal’s first post-lockdown win. Both of his prior PL goals this term have come in the 16th-30th minute period.
- Norwich jewel Todd Cantwell equalised in the Canaries’ last outing. His only away league goal this term is also his only matchwinner (and sole second-half PL goal) in 2019/20.
- Stat attack: Four of Arsenal’s last six PL home wins to yield a 2+ goal margin have seen them open the scoring inside 15 minutes.
- Going back to October 2019, none of Arsenal’s last five PL home wins have seen them concede in the second half.
- If counting only Tue-Thu, Norwich have won just one (D6, L14) of their last 21 midweek PL matches.
|Head-to-head matches: ARSENAL – NORWICH|
|01.12.19||PL||Norwich||Arsenal||2 : 2|
|24.10.17||EFL||Arsenal||Norwich||2 : 1
(1 : 1)
|30.04.16||PL||Arsenal||Norwich||1 : 0|
|29.11.15||PL||Norwich||Arsenal||1 : 1|
|11.05.14||PL||Norwich||Arsenal||0 : 2|
Match Preview: Sparta Rotterdam - Twente Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: AZ Alkmaar 0-1 Utrecht Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Zwolle 2-2 Heracles Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Belenenses 2-0 Tondela Prediction and Betting Tips | Primeira Liga