Norwich 0-1 Brighton Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Norwich – Brighton betting tips for today, July 4, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 33
Kick-off: 12:30 Norwich – Brighton
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:1 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- Norwich City are on a four-game Premier League (PL) losing run, failing to score in each defeat, whilst it’s now eight straight PL games where just one or neither side has scored. Notably, Norwich haven’t conceded before the 30th minute in their last five league games, with six of the previous eight league goals they’ve conceded arriving during the second half.
- Daniel Farke’s side have failed to score in three of their last five PL home battles (W2, L3). Their previous five home league games saw just one side score, but 62.50% of their PL home encounters have featured both teams scoring. Norwich have also avoided defeat in four straight home matches when scoring first (W2, D2).
- Brighton & Hove Albion have won once in 12 PL outings (D7, L4) and they’ve also failed to score in four of their latest five. They’ve failed to score in 11 league fixtures this season in total (34.38%), but scoring 55.85% of their PL goals (19) after the 60th minute proves they can finish matches strongly.
- The ‘Seagulls’ are actually unbeaten in four away league games, although all four were draws including two straight 0-0s. But five of their past six away league losses saw both teams score, so it’s no shock their PL away matches are averaging 2.50 goals per game.
- Players to watch: Teemu Pukki has netted five goals across three of Norwich’s four PL home wins this season. Meanwhile, Neal Maupay scored the final match goal in both of Brighton’s PL away wins this season.
- Stat attack: Brighton are winless in their last five visits to Norwich in all competitions (D1, L4), conceding an average of 3.00 goals per game.
- Norwich have scored no home PL goals between the 50th and 60th minute.
- Brighton have scored exactly two goals in each of their last four victories.
|Head-to-head matches: NORWICH – BRIGHTON|
|02.11.19||PL||Brighton||Norwich||2 : 0|
|29.07.17||CF||Norwich||Brighton||1 : 1|
|21.04.17||CHA||Norwich||Brighton||2 : 0|
|29.10.16||CHA||Brighton||Norwich||5 : 0|
|03.04.15||CHA||Brighton||Norwich||0 : 1|
Match Preview: Plzen - Sonderjyske Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League - Qualification
Match Preview: Piacenza 1-2 Teramo Prediction and Betting Tips | Coppa Italia
Match Preview: Shrewsbury 3-0 Newcastle Utd U21 Prediction and Betting Tips | EFL Trophy
Match Preview: Aston Villa 1-0 Sheffield Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League