Nottingham 0-1 Fulham Prediction and Betting Tips | Championship
Nottingham – Fulham betting tips for today, July 7, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 42
Kick-off: 17:00 Nottingham – Fulham
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:1 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- Nottingham Forest have lost just one of their last nine Championship matches, with an average of 2.32 total goals per-game across their 41 league games. Forest’s last two matches produced under 2.5 goals, and the conservative theme prevails further, with half of Forest’s home matches in all competitions being won or lost by a one-goal margin.
- Winning two home league games on the trot, Forest were 1-0 victors last time out, and were 2-1 winners in the last H2H meeting. Whilst Forest led at half-time in the reverse clash, Forest have led at the break in just four Championship home matches this season (W4, D/L0).
- One-nil winners last time out, Fulham have won two matches on the spin (by one-goal margins) with each match being level at half-time. In fact, a significant 41.46% of Fulham’s 41 Championship matches have stood level at the break.
- Grabbing the first goal last time here (3-1), Fulham broke a four-game winless run last time away (2-1), and have scored two or more goals in five of their 20 Championship away matches thus far. Interestingly, both teams have scored in 55.00% of Fulham’s league trips this season.
- Players to watch: Forest’s Lewis Grabban was first goalscorer two games ago whilst grabbing a brace over two halves. Meanwhile, Fulham’s Tom Cairney has scored first just thrice this season but has scored equalisers in two of the last three H2Hs.
- Stat attack: Forest have scored first for four straight league games (58.54% thus far).
- The hosts haven’t yet won a home league match when trailing at the break (D1, L6).
- Fulham haven’t lost a game this season when scoring first (W18, D3).
- Three of their last four league visits here have witnessed both teams scoring.
- Fulham’s last three league matches have seen five or more yellow cards.
|Head-to-head matches: NOTTINGHAM – FULHAM|
|24.08.19||CHA||Fulham||Nottingham||1 : 2|
|03.02.18||CHA||Fulham||Nottingham||2 : 0|
|26.09.17||CHA||Nottingham||Fulham||1 : 3|
|14.02.17||CHA||Fulham||Nottingham||3 : 2|
|27.09.16||CHA||Nottingham||Fulham||1 : 1|
Match Preview: Spartak Moscow - Benfica Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League - Qualificati...
Match Preview: Malmo FF 2-1 Rangers Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League - Qualification
Match Preview: USA 0-0 Mexico Prediction and Betting Tips | Gold Cup
Match Preview: Aue 0-0 St. Pauli Prediction and Betting Tips | 2. Bundesliga