Millwall 0-2 Middlesbrough Prediction and Betting Tips | Championship
Millwall – Middlesbrough betting tips for today, July 8, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 42
Kick-off: 15:00 Millwall – Middlesbrough
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:2 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Gary Rowett’s Millwall seek some consistency following their 1-0 win last time out, as they haven’t won back-to-back league games since New Year’s Day (W4, D7, L4) and have gone 3+ games without victory in between each win since. Victory here would keep Millwall’s faint play-off hopes alive, and luckily, Rowett has an unbeaten record vs visiting boss Neil Warnock (W1, D2).
- Draw specialists Millwall have seen 40% of their home league games end level, including 50% of the games in which they started as a home favourite (W5, D7, L2). Shipping first shouldn’t bother Millwall though, who have come from behind to avoid defeat in five of eight such home games (W1, D4, L3).
- Warnock’s reality check continued as Middlesbrough fell to a 1-0 defeat last time out. Whilst they’ve scored in their last three away league games, they’ve still failed to score in over a third of their overall Championship fixtures (34.15%). Furthermore, they’ve lost ‘to nil’ in a joint league-high 29.27% of their league games.
- Middlesbrough have shipped first in 60% of their away games, failing to win any when doing so (D3, L9). However, they have netted 63.64% of their away league goals after HT, bagging more goals between 61’-75’ (nine) than during the first half (eight).
- Players to watch: Millwall’s Matt Smith (12 league goals) has scored their first or only goal in two of their last three home league games.
- Each of the three games in which Middlesbrough’s George Saville was in the squad vs Millwall ended in a score draw – he bagged for the ‘Lions’ here against his current club in 2019.
- Stat attack: Ten of Millwall’s last 12 Championship games produced under 2.5 goals.
- Warnock is unbeaten in five of his last six managerial H2Hs with Millwall (W2, D3, L1).
- Middlesbrough were losing at HT in 55% of their away league games (HT: W4, D5, L11).
|Head-to-head matches: MILLWALL – MIDDLESBROUGH|
|24.08.19||CHA||Middlesbrough||Millwall||1 : 1|
|19.01.19||CHA||Middlesbrough||Millwall||1 : 1|
|04.08.18||CHA||Millwall||Middlesbrough||2 : 2|
|28.04.18||CHA||Middlesbrough||Millwall||2 : 0|
|16.12.17||CHA||Millwall||Middlesbrough||2 : 1|
Match Preview: Fulham - Aston Villa Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Sheffield Utd 0-1 Leeds Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Brighton 2-3 Manchester Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Twente 3-1 Groningen Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie